Butler/Rose - what will the Bulls do?

• Trade Rose

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Trade Butler

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Keep both

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
i think, if we dont resign gasol (has player option) we'll have 22 mill in cap space?
not taking into account noah's FA Status, he's on 13 mill this year, but you'd think he'll resign for cheaper, better do that actually , i cant see noah being anything but a bull for his career, but he aint worth 13 mill anymore.

with that in mind, like i said before id throw money at barnes/ezeli, let moore be PG backup, let brooks go.
bench dunleavy,

rose/butler/barnes/gibson/ezeli would be a pretty good starting 5, offense would be a slight problem, but defense would be better . but this is just one of my opinions.

i dont think we'd have enough to go whiteside / barnes. sort of pipe dream a lot of bulls fans have,

Basically the cap is going up to near $90 million I think. Noah will be worth at least $10 mil per for the next 2-3 years I'm sure.

H. Barnes would be an incredible pick up, but there will be teams throwing the MAX at him.

So every team should have money to spend. Should be a crazy free agency period.

Ok, so here is what I'd like to see happen in Chicago.
Trade Butler and try to get a top 3 draft pick,
Let Pau and Noah go, and sign Howard.
I have never been a huge fan of Rose, but for some reason I think they should keep the faith.
Oh, that top 3 pick would be nice, if it was Simmons.
But thats just my wishfull thinking.

There's no way anyone is going to pick up Rose's contract next season.. the Bulls are stuck with him for another year. But I think another team will get a decent player in him for half the money the following year.

I can't see the Bulls trading Butler. Gasol is a goner in the near future and knowing Rose is a lost cause, they'd never completely decimate the team like that. They're getting a fairly good deal for what they're paying him.

16.4 pts 3rd on team
4.7 apg 2nd on team
In 66 games and played 31.8 min per game.
I think this is a great sign for Bulls fans. Anyone who has ever had a major injury, knows that, it takes a while before you feel 100% confident in your rehabilitated injury.
Plus, Rose re-injured it after his first stint, so it only stands to reason, that his road to full recovery would be a little more cautious and longer than usual. I truly believe that D-Rose will be back with a vengeance next season and a tell tale sign, will be if Butler ends up in a new home this off season.

upload_2016-5-24_20-58-42.png

Would have to involve Lavine and the #5 pick surely?

I wouldn't give up jimmy, period

But for Wiggins..... That would be a tough decision.

wiggins is no butler, probably more talented but jimmy outworks him, is tougher physically and mentally and its not even close

Wiggins is still just a baby tho. I don't think swapping him for butler would put them over where they are by much. That franchise needs stability and chemistry. Wiggins has too much up side to him to move him just yet.

On a slightly different nite Joakim Noah is openly telling people that he's gone as soon as Free Agency hits - which we all expected anyway.

If Larry Bird is smart I think he should do what it takes to sign him. Pacers need pieces to go with PG badly. A free agency coup of Mike Conley plus Noah would be an excellent return for them I think.

Otherwise I think Boston or New Orleans make sense.

Agree WIGGINS has not hit his ceiling by any means, not sure he is the natural born killer that butler is.

I think Wiggins will be Robin to KAT's Batman if I'm being honest.

I also don't see many 'natural born killers' in the league no more. They don't have that mentality of wanting to stomp on their opponents they're all busy being buddies these days instead.

Back
Top Bottom