• Trade Rose

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Trade Butler

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Keep both

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
Tough choice for the Bulls.
But in all honesty, I can't see why they shouldn't keep both.
But this is a D-Rose team no more. Jimmy B has transformed the Bulls with his shooting, and I'd trade Rose while I could for a few first-round picks or a proven superstar.

I'd let Noah go to keep both, and Gasol is tough burst he'd probably go to.

We take for granted players like KD, Westbrook, Curry and George coming back from major surgeries and injuries to return to their form prior to getting injured. They all could have ended up like another Hill, like another McGrady. Like another Rose. Derrick has a long road to recovery to ever play at his prior All Star level. I think Rose needs to go. Rebuild their whole roster.

We take for granted players like KD, Westbrook, Curry and George coming back from major surgeries and injuries to return to their form prior to getting injured. They all could have ended up like another Hill, like another McGrady. Like another Rose. Derrick has a long road to recovery to ever play at his prior All Star level. I think Rose needs to go. Rebuild their whole roster around Jimmy Butler

Fixed it for you :)

We take for granted players like KD, Westbrook, Curry and George coming back from major surgeries and injuries to return to their form prior to getting injured. They all could have ended up like another Hill, like another McGrady. Like another Rose. Derrick has a long road to recovery to ever play at his prior All Star level. I think Rose needs to go. Rebuild their whole roster.

Biggest issue is Rose's contract - $21.3 million next year!

Butler locked down for 5 years so it does make the most sense to build around him

Biggest issue is Rose's contract - $21.3 million next year!

Butler locked down for 5 years so it does make the most sense to build around him
Id get rid of Rose then and tray MD make an attempt to sign Gasol for a couple of years.
Gasol is 36 this year, but he's got at least 2-3 good years left in him.

upload_2016-4-25_11-50-48.png

imo butler/rose is one of the best backcourts in the league,
drose will never be that mvp type player ever again, but i think he'll get back to that all-star level, we've seen alot of flashes of brillance from him this season.

gasol needs to go, noah can stay.
personally id like to see them go for a combo signing of whiteside(unlikely?) or ezeli / barnes

I think Houston could be crazy enough to try a Rose experiment. They've been searching for a point guard, as evidenced by the Ty Lawson experiment and I think a trade for Rose has some merit. Dwight doesn't seem all that happy in his situation and not being the focal point in the offense and Rose could easily be that secondary scorer. Houston will need to get some other player at centre and the Bulls will need to replace their point guard, but as the bones for a trade, I think this has some legs.

dwight for rose? nah. can just sign dwight outright i do believe.

apparently he's reportedly likely to sign with NY or Chicago

Rose and Harden on the same team? Ha ha. Wow.

I think the Bulls should throw everything at Conley, he would be a perfect fit.

They should take what they can for Rose and if that means HOU, so be it.
Trading Butler would be stupid.

Dwight would actually be a nice fit with CHI, although I don't really ever see them getting over the hump and in to the Finals again.

dwight for rose? nah. can just sign dwight outright i do believe.

apparently he's reportedly likely to sign with NY or Chicago
Someone has gotta go..Dwight has a $22M/yr contract, and that will impact on their luxury tax heavily.

i think, if we dont resign gasol (has player option) we'll have 22 mill in cap space?
not taking into account noah's FA Status, he's on 13 mill this year, but you'd think he'll resign for cheaper, better do that actually , i cant see noah being anything but a bull for his career, but he aint worth 13 mill anymore.

with that in mind, like i said before id throw money at barnes/ezeli, let moore be PG backup, let brooks go.
bench dunleavy,

rose/butler/barnes/gibson/ezeli would be a pretty good starting 5, offense would be a slight problem, but defense would be better . but this is just one of my opinions.

i dont think we'd have enough to go whiteside / barnes. sort of pipe dream a lot of bulls fans have,

Back
Top Bottom