Busting 2012 leaf muhammed Ali the greatest 31/oct

bomber5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Smoochie
Very very exited today, got my leaf the greatest box, huge fan of Ali and huge supporter of boxing, can't wait to busy this open. 6:30pm sharp tonight . Stay tuned

image.jpg

I got it on video and u can hear my siste and girlfriend etc saying that was way to expensive etc what a waste . What I see is more than a auto ,I see history, the greatest and I see the background mr Ali held this card and signed it . It's been with him and now with me . Wow so humbled by this card

I got it on video and u can hear my siste and girlfriend etc saying that was way to expensive etc what a waste . What I see is more than a auto ,I see history, the greatest and I see the background mr Ali held this card and signed it . It's been with him and now with me . Wow so humbled by this card
great phillosophy to have on collecting. thats what its all about! nice hit

Bradley, you beat me to the punch (pardon the pun) mate. It is a great attitude to have - I have been reading a book on Micky Mantle and one of the things that comes through is the sheer volume of fan mail he got and how fans idolised him and connected with him.

It would definitely be in my top 3 people I would do almost anything to meet. I would say in order Ali , MJ and probably the rollingstones lol

I remember when these first came out they were $750 a box....... $540 delivered seems like a great buy for such a great product. Well done bomber5 for getting a box.... Hows the quality of the wooden box?

The quality of the box is above fantastic and even the leather pocket the hard sits in is high quality too. I can't wait to bust more. Def the most exciting bust I've done but could be coz I'm a huge fan of boxing and Ali

Back
Top Bottom