Buddy is in trouble

1 match suspension....early plea guilty...good record...be reduced to 94.75 points...and he'll play - but no brownlow

Yeah Bock is winning...but Buddy has had 4 chances...could have 4 goals...anyway its more of a team effort...Adelaide playing an extra man down....cutting off the leading space...but thats ok...as long as Willo and Roughie fire

Goodes is bubble wrapped by the AFL. Plain and Simple! If Buddy doesnt do a week then it will just prove that the Tribunal is an inconsistent peice of crap!! For Shaun Burgouyne (?) to get 3 for his against the hawks and Burton to get 3 as well, Buddy needs to get suspended for the tribunal to be seen as reputable! Other the Goodes everyone, no matter record, has been done....

Go Crows!!!!!!!!

Goodes is bubble wrapped by the AFL. Plain and Simple! If Buddy doesnt do a week then it will just prove that the Tribunal is an inconsistent peice of crap!! For Shaun Burgouyne (?) to get 3 for his against the hawks and Burton to get 3 as well, Buddy needs to get suspended for the tribunal to be seen as reputable! Other the Goodes everyone, no matter record, has been done....

Go Crows!!!!!!!!

True but the tribunal is an inconsistant piece of crap...hopefully theyre memory only stretches back one week...and they stay consistant with that!

hell take a reprimand for the team like sam mitchell but how was buddy suposed to know his team mate was tackling the bloke then throwing his to the ground.

i dont reckon it was that bad, he will get suspended, but early plea will see him play.

Bock towelled him up royally, i reckon he was just frustrated. as for the 4 behinds, none of them were easy goal chances.

i dont reckon it was that bad, he will get suspended, but early plea will see him play.

Bock towelled him up royally, i reckon he was just frustrated. as for the 4 behinds, none of them were easy goal chances.

From what I saw also the delivery was pretty piss poor which it definately hasn't been this season. It's alot easier for a defender to do his job when half his job is done for him by the midfield pressure.

Back
Top Bottom