Brummiiee Mailday

image.jpeg
Here's a nice one! Seem to have come across so much of this legend latley! Here is a 2004 sp authentic RVN / 99 Jersey card

image.jpeg
Finally got my hands on this card! Did buy the same card last year but was lost in the post! Bit of a weird one but this card is unnumbered .. Noticed a lot from the sp authentic set seems to be unnumbered .. Even though This should be to /173 I think .

image.jpeg
Finally got my hands on this card! Did buy the same card last year but was lost in the post! Bit of a weird one but this card is unnumbered .. Noticed a lot from the sp authentic set seems to be unnumbered .. Even though This should be to /173 I think .
My Rio/Howard dual auto was also unnumbered. Great card of Ole Legend

There's been some monsters up lately. I try not to look at them as I get tempted haha

Yeah thanks mate happy to have it! Yeah I know what your on about .. I was tempted with a few but just after Xmas funds are tight! Did mange to pick up few cards so will be able to show them off soon plus should have a really nice card incoming in the next few weeks.

image.jpeg
Mailday! Only Saw this card hit the bay once before and if I'm right sure Dylan (if your reading) you beat me to it! This card is a sp in the set so happy to of finally got hold of it!
Yes it was a graded one which was incorrectly labeled and subsequently freed from encapsulation!
Great pick up, the hardest one to find of the unnumbered signature performers. Well done

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Biiiig card. Can never get enough of ruud can nistelrooy! Saw this Come up once before years ago and never saw it since till a few weeks ago .. Had to dig deep on this one but its all worth it ..

And also picked up this solskjaer patch card, got it for a very good price in comparison to how much you see these types of cards go for.. On a side note sold a albiston auto card and made double my money on it as well! Plus it's a card you see Come up all the time so was happy to sell which did help find big Ruud

image.jpeg
So pumped to get this card! Always wanted it but for one reason or another never managed to get till now.. Now have Rio Ferdinand manuscript /39 ( unnumbered , again lot of this set seems to be unnumbered) .. Again have to pay a decent amount but it's a card that's hard to get, any card from this set is difficult enough to get hold of.

image.jpeg
Finally got something to show!
Kieran Richardson gold
Auto/23.... The gold sp authentic cards were numbered to the players jersey number but the card I have was one of the unnumbered ones whcih seems to be quite common for sp authentic cards. Paid a fairly good price for this.

Here we go peeps ... Ole Gunnar solskjaer 2001 boot & jersey match worn shirt /50

image.jpeg
Okkkkk.. This is probably
One of the best cards I'll ever show. Seeing these cards is almost impossible .. The redemption stopped in these cards in 2004 (I think or somewhere around that ).. I consider this the best card I have . Big thanks
To GoMoto who very nicely messaged me !

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This is one of the biggest maildays I've had ! Never thought be able to get hold of this card but with abit of look and digging deep manage to get it. So here we have it Roy Keane auto /jersey card #16... And also picked up this other colour variation of a Wes brown jersey card.. Thought I'd mention

Just seen a Ronalod 2004 sign of the time Auto go for $2000 Aus on eBay:eek:
Hope that ends up in your collection.
Nothing better then seeing high end and rare cards in a collectors PC. Love your work it a great collection

Back
Top Bottom