Brummiiee Mailday

image.jpeg
Newest Pickup.. Luke Chadwick Gold Auto/15.. Happy with this. Love these manuscript Cards!

GetAttachmentThumbnail

Last edited:
image.jpeg
#
image.jpeg
Ok, actually getting around to showing my collection to date, over 200+ plus now, took me good few years to get to this stage as some of these cards are so hard or to expensive to get. I can't believe they're is still so much for me to collect! So This obsession of mine has still got some legs.. Hopefully will update again soon with some new cards to show !

So with these first 2 pictures, missing few of the 99's and a few of the standard jersey card, slowly getting there but these variation of jersey card always seem to be a premium price but like the giggs jersey card i recently got you can find a great baragin every now and again.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Ok, actually getting around to showing my xollection to date, over 200+ plus now, took me good few years to get to this stag as some of these cards are so hard or to expensive to get. I can't believe they're is still so much for me to collect! So This obsession of mine has still got some legs.. Hopefully will update again soon with some new cards to show !
Yeeeeeaaaaah love this stuff mate.
Show em all...i found some old pics of some of my old collection the other week. I'd be lying if I said I didn't miss having them!!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

ok starting with legendary signatures, weirdly enough most of these i picked up for great prices, considering some of the standards of cards in there, quite a way to go yet in terms of completing this set but slowly chipping away at it. Signature performer set missing just a few of the big hitters such as best and errrrm weridly Phill neville :D...also working on getting the numbered cards. and Lastly the mini playmakers set. from the base section just missing old becks but again work in progress.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

As anyone who collect this manuscript sets know how even the most standard card is hard to come by, only have a few from this set but super happy with the ones i have. dylan supplied me the keane and rio ones for a great price! 1 card off completing the 2001 set only missing again becks :(! got 1 of the world premiere card of dennis irwin, but you very rarely ever see these cards on the bay or anywhere else, and the 2003 manuscripts is probably my most successful with a few golds in there.. actually have becks in this set to! but yet again a few more to go!

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

The miniplaymakers jersey cards i almost have completed the whole set , apart from Giggs /99. most of these cards are easy to come by. the only tricky ones are the veron and keane ones out of 48. next set which is one my favourites is Sign of the times set, have a fair few dual autos which are just awesome looking cards , similar to most of my sets just missing 1 or 2 cards.

The manuscript gold cards are super hard to come by, manage to strike lucky with 3 of them and had a good seller who supplied me them all and the silvestre one i got lucky with on ebay and bagged for a bargain.

Last edited:
image.jpeg

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So begning with the 99/'s , really like these cards, very fun to collect, seem to be mad pricey at the moment but picking up a few when possible or at a fair price, the base collection seems quite big but also after the colour variations. the 2003 jersey cards are easy enough to get and the 100/'s are also not to bad to get. The silvestre auto jersey/27 was also gotten at a great price considering the price of these cards.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So beginning on the 2001 jersey card set, this one is probably the easiest set to get, also what i noticed which is cool the andy cole card has UF which i persume is out of MUFC. and the 3 auto cards are very hard and very expensive to come by. but all very cool and great looking cards.

Last edited:
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

So begining with the patch cards, there seems to be alot of patch cards which is good, but some of the prices are crazy! most of the ones i have picked up have been decent price , and at the top one of best cards, Ole auto jersey card out of 20. beautiful card. no way would i get this card for what i won it for a few years ago! so thankful to have it :D... and i also have a complete base set with only keane and veron being SP so they can prove slightly harder to find.

Last edited:
Where's the Ronaldo sign of the times?
I am sure you had either the dual or the solo cr7

Where's the Ronaldo sign of the times?
I am sure you had either the dual or the solo cr7

i wish i had the solo card, came close a few times or stupidly passed up on it! i did have it but i had to sell it last year! as i quickly needed some extra money because i broke my laptop and with being a student i needed to sacrifice something :(

i wish i had the solo card, came close a few times or stupidly passed up on it! i did have it but i had to sell it last year! as i quickly needed some extra money because i broke my laptop and with being a student i needed to sacrifice something :(
Ah ok fair enough then. Hopefully another will pop up when the time is right...anyway enough about that one. This collection of yours is superb. You have some there that are as rare as rockinghorse sh!t so good to see them all. Congrats mate.

great collection :) from the best manchester united sets as of now. Wish upperdeck or even panini/topps produces a new collection like this specific for manchester united.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This is 2 separate maildays but showing them both together, hope to be able to show 2 or 3 more cards over the next few weeks, with one massive hit coming in soon! First one is a card that I been watching for a long time and finally decided to go ahead and buy it! And the second one is such a mint looking card and a player that I loved to!

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
This is 2 separate maildays but showing them both together, hope to be able to show 2 or 3 more cards over the next few weeks, with one massive hit coming in soon! First one is a card that I been watching for a long time and finally decided to go ahead and buy it! And the second one is such a mint looking card and a player that I loved to!
Did you get that Scholes jersey auto?

Back
Top Bottom