Brplat's Full Penrith Panther Wantlist!

what condition are they in mate? also what did you want for them?
Cheers
Brplat

hi both sharp corners, no creases not going to be mint due to there 33 years old but reckon they near excellent .put it this way if you not happy with them your fussier than me.ps had 2 or 3 1975 scanlens also these are very good condition ,was happy to have in my collection

hi both sharp corners, no creases not going to be mint due to there 33 years old but reckon they near excellent .put it this way if you not happy with them your fussier than me.ps had 2 or 3 1975 scanlens also these are very good condition ,was happy to have in my collection

All good mate, did you want to sell the 1975 ones if they were panthers players? Ill PM you

I have these, which I thought were 2009 Tele, but the names and numbers dont match what you have listed, are these what you are after? (sorry bout the poor scan)

09P.jpg

i will check in my folder mate, with the telegraph i found it annoying trying to list player names/numbers :lol: so mine could be off

i realise im incorrect with my list as i have rhys wesser listed in the 2009 set when he left the panthers in 2008. I have your cards listed above, and i have a 2008 telegraph set as well :blink: so i dont know what i was thinking when doing my list

Mate i have the matt cross hot property if your still chasing it also have impact 01 gower team of 2000 card.

Back
Top Bottom