• Joel Selwood

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Gary Ablett

Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ahh thought my Swan bet was gonna pay off.
would have been nice, again with him he polled a couple of 2's were i thought he might have got a 3 but i think Selwood was jibbed more. I prefer the older days brownlows were winning the game ment alot. The last 4-5 years u can get 3 votes and lose by 10-15 goals (ie Ablett). I believe best and fairest along with the result having some barring on the votes.

Listened to the guy...Shane?? (guy that was on the Footy Show)...aka as the Brownlow King spruik how he had worked out Mitchell would win. Read all his posts on some Footy forum where all the other members were kissing his ass. Even though he denied being in with the bookmakers, I suspect that he directly picked Mitchell so the bookmakers could peg back some money they'd loose on Ablett. He claims to be a Brownlow expert but even I know that if you're not playing in the middle you aren't going to win a Brownlow.
Conspiracy????

Well deserved. I would have been devastated if swan won as I dont think he deserved it and was sort of barracking for sellwood as I love how he goes about his footy.but man oh man lets hope they dont do a brownlow and rising star redemption next year as I am in for a lot of money by the looks of it.

Listened to the guy...Shane?? (guy that was on the Footy Show)...aka as the Brownlow King spruik how he had worked out Mitchell would win. Read all his posts on some Footy forum where all the other members were kissing his ass. Even though he denied being in with the bookmakers, I suspect that he directly picked Mitchell so the bookmakers could peg back some money they'd loose on Ablett. He claims to be a Brownlow expert but even I know that if you're not playing in the middle you aren't going to win a Brownlow.

Agee 100% Amazing the money that went on
Mitchell after that particular statement.
What a blatant hoax.

Last edited:
Congratulations to Ablett well deserved
Side note: anyone else get annoyed about how Demetriou called the votes?, came close to ruining it for me, he is starting to become a bit of a comedian.

He always annoys me. He has been in his position for 10 years now. Its time for him to move, he isnt making the game any better at the moment, way too many changes to rules, the sub, interchange cap, MRP a joke, come on Andrew, move on for the good of the game.

Conspiracy????

That guy won me 5k in 2010... He has had some flops along the way but usually spot on the money.

Fwiw didn't back Mitchell based on my analysis, stuck to my guns there.

Back
Top Bottom