Kmart cards?

Tigers75

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
eBay User
sc_au_jspxycz
Hi everyone
Silly question coming up… I’m seeing a lot of cards for sale that are Kmart green/gold. What are these please, I know there very cheap but what’s the KMART reference about??

Kmart has exclusive 2024 footy stars starter packs (the ones with 3 packs and an extra card). The extra card in the Kmart starter packs is the green and gold exclusive luminous while regular starter packs have a random luminous card. Image below is what a Kmart Starter pack looks like:
1712201217717.png

Question about the Kmart individual packs (not starter packs) they sell for $3.75 and dont have the $3.99 label on the box, I brought a box from Kmart, what is the likelyhood i'll get cards as per same ratio as buying a box direct from Select?

The retail boxes at Kmart should be the same as retail boxes from select as the starter packs are the only ones that have a different item. I think the only difference is that retail individual packs and retail boxes are slightly cheaper in Kmart which may be to try to get a higher chance of new buyers of the product but who knows that's just a guess. I opened quite a few retail boxes of 2023 footy stars last year from Kmart and found odds the same as retail boxes from card stores or select themselves.

Thanks for replying BlakeG, im cracking it open tomorrow so hopefully pull something decent.

Back
Top Bottom