brentus777

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
brent
eBay User
brentus777
COMC User
Brentus777
hey guys i know this thread has been done a million times, but buggered if i could find the old one, i was just wondering if there are any card shops or places to buy cards in brisbane, going for a holiday in the new year.

cheers guys
brent

Hi Brentus check out the general forum on the load up screen there is a card shop directory there,I think there may be a few listed there,I think redtorana has a shop on the gold coast as well.

No i live in qld apart from markets and a few guys that run a web site from home u will be hard pressed to find one if you or anyone else does but please let me know where

Hi dude,

Only one I've found is "Fast Break Figures" they are at chapel st in nundah, got pleanty of those fantasy cards etc. Thye have a few loose packs of nrl and crickt from different years and a couple of boxes as well

There is a comic shop in town (I think in Wintergarden) that sell some cards. Not too many boxes but they have NBA.

Also have some ultra pro stuff too.

There is a comic shop in town (I think in Wintergarden) that sell some cards. Not too many boxes but they have NBA.

Also have some ultra pro stuff too.

Yup, its called Daily Planet. Its just to the side of the Hilton main entrance/Wintergarden food court. Down a small alley right next door to Sushi station/train. Has a bit of variety, but there also seems to be a decent premium on prices. Also has non-sports/other sports cards, and comics/manga. So yeah, as far as I can see, if you want a shop that sells cards, thats the main one. But be prepared to pay... :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom