Brisbane collectors

Corsicacardboard

https://www.ebay.com.au/str/corsicacardboard
Real Name
pete
i know there is few places around Brisbane and the Gold Coast to buy Sports cards and accessories..

I heard that there will be a decent stall at the Rocklea Markets starting this Sunday..

Yes, i heard that also and a lot of various sports included. I hope to be going there and having a look myself, time permiting.

I move away from Brisbane and the Rocklea markets Bball sellers come back after about 15 years. Typical:)

Hopefully it goes well. Would love to get some stuff from there down the line.

Thanks to the guys and girls who came out to the Brisbane - Rocklea Markets today (Sunday) to check out our card stall.. We met some great people, did some great trades and made some new friends. (Think we also may have sparked a few old timers to drag out their ancient collections).

We will be there again this Sunday (26th July) then every 2nd and Fourth Sunday of the month. We are into all sports, Aussie and American.

Plenty of Packs, singles (all Sports) and accessories like 1 touches, 9 pocket pages, folders and top loaders.

Hope to see you next weekend.

G'day mate I couldn't get there today but will be there next week to say hi and have a look at what's available

More Rocklea Market action today (Brisbane) ...

NBA, new NRL, new AFL, most other sports and accessories covered... aisle 5..

Come and say g'day..

Back at the Rocklea markets in Brisbane on Sunday from 6am until 12. Come down and see what we have..
Plenty of singles from all sports.
New Elite NRL case arrived... New AFL Honours 2, Plenty of NBA, NFL and Accessories.
Currently buying old Scanlens VFL and NRL.

Like us on Facebook 'Chasing the Dream Trading Cards'

See you there

Got some new NBA products this weekend...

Crusade
Select
Super Old school NBA hoops
and More....

Also have......

NFL - Select and heaps more
NHL
UFC
WWE
NRL ELETE and AFL HONOURS 2.

We also trade =D>

We have very little NHL (basically none).. We do cater for other NHL collectors who preorder boxes from us.

Heading back to the Rocklea Markets this coming weekend from 6 to 12. Should be great... Lots of new products

Absolutely cannot wait for the Rocklea Markets this weekend... Personally I haven't been for 6 weeks.. Should be great...

Seeing as my team is playing 'Away' in the AFL Preliminary Final this Saturday night... I'll either be sad as F%#* or over the goddamn moon..

I just came back from Rocklea markets where i met Pete and checked out his stall. Great to have met Pete, and his range of cards was purely excellent and the prices were a real treat, so i can easily say that i would certainly be going back there more often, whether it be for NRL, AFL, NBA, or the boxes i wanted to get my hands on.

Steve

Back
Top Bottom