Brisbane Card Show - 14th April Mansfield

Hi All,
I will be attending the Brisbane Card Show with camera in hand. I am looking for anyone interested in busting open boxes live at the show to post on youtube. These box breaks for dealers can also be used to promote there business by both my websites and youtube channel. Let's get some interesting box breaks happening at the card show.

Peter

I will also have loads of 2012 NRL and AFL Champions on Sale at the show.... Plus 2011 Series 2 AFL and NRL.

I am also a definate show ...I will have Ultra pro products available on the day as well as Nrl Boxes folders and packets including Nrl inserts from various years ....

Sleeves , Pages ,200 count boxes , 400count boxes , 800 count boxes , 3200 count boxes , 5000 count boxes , Top loaders , plastic containers , team bags ect ......

I will be there representing tangent, with SWG7 boxes, MGH boxes, Eureka and WH13 premium packs, LOTR box, BBT base sets, various Marvel base sets and inserts and hundreds of non-sport autographs.

Yea not bad for a first show,i reckon for series 2 it will be even better.
It's nice to put faces to names,I met a few people that i have been dealing on ozcard for some time now and it was good to see them in person,i even swapped cards with Greencardy.
Cheers
Peter

Was a great first show, thanks to Steve for getting it off the ground. Great to meet lots of people from here - looking forward to the next one already! Thanks to all of the guys who were there and had tables!

ps waiting on scotte to post his Big Bang Theory results :whistle:

Great turn out as allready mentioned ...Can only get better from here ....A huge thanks to you Steve (carter) ...Great to put some more names to faces ...

Hopefully we can convince some more people to turn up through the day at the next show .... Huge thanks to all the people who turned up and supported the people on the tables ...

A great big thanks to Brian(Anyos) a spectacular display of AFL items aswell as sporting memorabilia, Dave(tak35bne) top marks on the Non sport section, Warren(redtorana) terrific display on cards and supplies, Peter(Gamedayonline) great bloke and great table, Moz(the game rugby league) i was expecting a magnificent showcase of NRL cards and we certainly did get that and Mike(mozs mate) thanks to you also.
Thanks also to Graham(the boss lol) great to meet you and have a chat.

Also met Nathan from Newcastle, what a great effort to turn up at our event, and Matt, great to meet you also.
I apologise if i have left anyone out.

We had a decent attendance, though for a 1st time in many years i was very happy and moreso the enthusiasm amongst all OCT members was contagious, so once again thanks to everyone involved for a successful day.

Steve(carter)

Back
Top Bottom