graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Brisbane Card Show flyer for the first show in Brisbane in years.

BRISBANE CARD SHOW 2012 004.jpg

Thanks Graham!

Hey everybody now is the time for all our tableholders and members to start advertising wherever they possibly can.
If everybody could respond to our Facebook page so we get more interest, that would be great.
Less than 2 weeks to go now so lets get this show happening!

I am in, tangent has organised a huge array of stock for me to offer on my non-sport table such as auto's, sketches, base sets, inserts (?) and sealed boxes. Along with that will be some freebies such as free packs for me to give out to kids.

Dave

I hope to be there, but I do have a 500ct or so of 2002-2011 commons/base rookies (baseball/NFL). If anybody in Brisbane CBD or KG/Bowen Hills area is running a table I'm happy to donate them to give to kids etc. Let me know if interested.

They're Bowman / Bowman Chrome / Topps / various Panini brands.

I hear through the grape vine that there will be full MINT sets of scanlens cards from 1964 1968 and 1975 to 1982 at this card show

Sounds like a good grapevine that i cant wait to see myself!

There will also be sports memorabilia on show that sounds very exciting!

There will be mint Scanlens cards on show this weekend the 14th of April most years from 64 and up some rare Hard to find cards some which are signed. Dont miss this great exhibition of cards that are very rarely seen to the eye . East leagues club Brisbane

There will be mint Scanlens cards on show this weekend the 14th of April most years from 64 and up some rare Hard to find cards some which are signed. Dont miss this great exhibition of cards that are very rarely seen to the eye . East leagues club Brisbane
Hey mate, do you know if anyone will have any 88'Bronco Coca Cola cards ?

Back
Top Bottom