Brilliance is coming

s***.

They look exactly the same as last time with a card wrapped up!

I just saw a few of these on ebay....... what the hell?

1659486906043.png

Why put a void if removed label on it if you have to take it out to get rid of the scrunched up penny sleeve!

Seriously Select?

tonight GIF

They are nice cards

No I agree with you on this.....they are nice cards but the thinking behind the internal wrapping is mind boggling in some ways.

Collectors like continuity.......so what does Select do? It makes it different from the first release by adding the plastic wrapping to the card which gets crinkled inside the one touch. Collectors OCD will be off the charts! LOL

So now if you want to remove the wrapping you have to break the factory seal, which I think a majority of people would look at this since the card is longer factory sealed its now "different" thereby possibly impacting the resale value of the card on the secondary market?

The cards are factory sealed only for security while shipping. And they added the sleeve because the last release cards were delivered badly dinged out of the box.

I'm very happy Selecy took this approach.

And I think these cards look fantastic. I love the holo sort of rainbow through the Brilliance when you angle it.

No I agree with you on this.....they are nice cards but the thinking behind the internal wrapping is mind boggling in some ways.

Collectors like continuity.......so what does Select do? It makes it different from the first release by adding the plastic wrapping to the card which gets crinkled inside the one touch. Collectors OCD will be off the charts! LOL

So now if you want to remove the wrapping you have to break the factory seal, which I think a majority of people would look at this since the card is longer factory sealed its now "different" thereby possibly impacting the resale value of the card on the secondary market?
I think that whole seal thing is overrated , I did break it last time because the card rattling around in the case was doing my head in

Quite the quandary take out will probably take value away , but the sleeve makes it look less aesthetically pleasing. I would leave it as annoying as it is let the buyer decide if you sell

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom