Box of UD SP Game Used 09-10

Evil Scotty

My new drug
Real Name
Matt
eBay User
matthewbscott
Hi All,
Having got back from 3 weeks of digging holes for no reason in the delightful surrounds of Puckpunyal I am happy to report that I have returned without too much brain damage and have just busted a box of Sp Game Used from the case share that was done recently. Big thanks to Adam for organising it.
I was hoping for a massive amount of mojo but was let down as most people seem to have been by this product. Did score big on Aaron Gray and Louis Amundson autos though;)
Massively not happy with the straight from the pack damage to the Fabric Foursomes OKC Thunder card with creases all over it as you hopefully will be able to see on the scan.
Nice BJ Armstrong Auto, Kobe/Lebron Combo Materials, Four on Four Blazers/Jazz and the 6 Star Swatches of Magic/CP3/AI/R. Allen/Nash/Kobe but that is about it.
Happy to entertain offers of trade for pretty much all of the cards bar any with Westbrook and Bayless on them.
Just posted pics of a few, the rest can be seen here SP Game Used Box pictures by Scotty_MB - Photobucket and I will soon scan all cards that I opened.
img421.jpg

Damaged
img406.jpg

img409.jpg

Front
img415.jpg

Back
img417.jpg

Front
img414.jpg

Back
img418.jpg