Bowman Chrome Prospect

Nice hit mate, but yeah some of these baseball players are pretty lazy with their autos!
If you have any ichiro or ohtani cards, let me know! Thanks.

No worries, yeah seems like a one in a lifetime player. Hopefully having a year off from pitching after successful tommy surgery will help him pitch again! I got a few base and inserts of him, one auto/jersey card and a redemption I am waiting on.

Did you see some of the 2018 triple threads breaks? Just came out today and looks awesome!

Yeah, I am going to agree with you. I watched a few more breaks today (since it only released a couple days ago) and I saw someone buy 5 boxes and didn't get anything nice. With the AUD currency being weak, it's hard to justify buying boxes. I do like the on-card autos as well but I think the focus on this release was patches etc.

whoa nice! good luck in your next breaks! you opening up during Xmas? I have been thinking of getting a box of bowman high tek as they have gone down in price and contain 4 autos per box.

I guess you were too tempted! Nice cards though man, the McGwire is nice and I like the all star patches Ramirez.

Did you get any parallels of Ichiro or any Angels players?

Back
Top Bottom