Borderlinx.com love it

I recently bought a heap of cards from sportslots and used borderlinx as they don't ship intl. had about 15-17 envelopes of a few cards each, can't remember what borderlinx charged but I remember thinking jeez that's more expensive then I thought. And when they arrived, they had put a couple together but alot of them where sent in there own DHL envelopes, about 13 all up. I thought they consolidated everything together??? They could have easily got all my items into 1 of those envelopes and shipping should have been a quarter of the cost. I'm fairly suprised and annoyed by this and I doubt I'll be using them again.

I can understand that if you have not used a mail forwarding service before. I have used 3 others and BL is by far the best on price, service and shipping time.

In saying that If any of you guys have the odd card your after and the seller won't post to Oz feel free to hit me up on PM. Have a few guys on here I have helped out with no issues so feel free and I will give you the address.

For anyone wondering it's going to cost you about $5 to get a single card sent here registered in a bubbleope. If I arrange something to be sent on a Friday I will get it Monday. Pretty good if you compare it to AusPost.

My cousin uses this to get products from walmart like cosmetics for her beauty shops and others that don't ship to Australia apparently they are very cheap over there.
Most of my ebay transactions that list they don't ship internationally i mail the seller and ask if they ship internationally most do it. I have only had one recently who was selling a UFC Training punch pad with 20 Autos on for $60usd and it didn't sell so sucked into him got nothing for not wanting to post it here
For the amount of times I would use it its not worth the cost your better off finding someone in the USA thats reliable and will send it over for you.
I used to trade boxing VHS and dvds and MMA shows in the early 2000's before torrents and streaming so I could easily contact my old HBO supplier if he is still alive

One thing that concerns me its alright with Paypal because you can change your address but what about credit/debit card transactions that will only send to the biller on the card

My cousin uses this to get products from walmart like cosmetics for her beauty shops and others that don't ship to Australia apparently they are very cheap over there.
Most of my ebay transactions that list they don't ship internationally i mail the seller and ask if they ship internationally most do it. I have only had one recently who was selling a UFC Training punch pad with 20 Autos on for $60usd and it didn't sell so sucked into him got nothing for not wanting to post it here
For the amount of times I would use it its not worth the cost your better off finding someone in the USA thats reliable and will send it over for you I used to trade boxing VHS and dvds and MMA shows in the early 2000's before torrents and streaming so I could easily contact my old HBO supplier if he is still alive

Could just imagine that phone convo "Hey mate it's me, sweet you're not dead...so anyway."

Looking $36 for 2 single card packages

Will wait for a few more but still last time was only sitting at $20 with 2

Jason you should query this. I have 6 single cards sitting there are the moment with postage of $40.

Unless the seller has packed them in a large box something odd is going on there.

Had a miss send from Borderlinx got this: 0689/1500

28-09-2012 01;01;32PM.jpg

Has anyone on here got this:
06/07 Ultimate Collection Premium Patch Michael Redd 3 Clr Patch Jsy /50

$(KGrHqN,!rkE-YmPUe!9BP4!JIq4q!~~60_12.JPG

I cant believe your luck. I have have had 100+ packages with no issues.:thumbsdown:

Do you have a tracking number for the seller of the Michael Redd card?

I cant believe your luck. I have have had 100+ packages with no issues.:thumbsdown:

Do you have a tracking number for the seller of the Michael Redd card?
Will have to look when I get home. And I received a $20 discount as well but had to fight for it because they put two of my parcels in the wrong account after I'd already shipped the rest. Customer service person had a smartass attitude as well. Asked if I was happy with service like he/she was oblivious to uthe haggling that took place to get two cards mailed through which I wasn't prepared to pay $30+ for from a stuff up on their end. When I said I wasn't really happy at all with the service it said 'ah well'...DICK!!! And now this happens, needless to say will not be going through them again.

Back
Top Bottom