bogut not an ozzie !!!

hsv006

Old perth boy
Real Name
steve
eBay User
hsv006
After all ive heard about our so called ozzie star..
i was just told mr bogut was actually born in crotia !!!
Not sure if its true but the guy that told me was also from there and was (quote...100% sure )
First ive heard of that... can any of our bogut collectors confirm or deny !!

yep, he was actually pretty close to going and playing for them when the VIC state team didnt pick him ( i think thats the story)

I have the privledge to say Bogut a few years back was playing for the U21 aussie team and during warm ups bent a ring at the stadium I play at...

LOLOL . that would have been sweet to watch... damn these tall guys have all the fun !!

I believe he spoke Croatian at home as a kid. See the bio at the bottom of most of my Bogut auctions, states his birthplace as Melbourne and parents Croation descent. You can learn from my auctions ;)

Also, anyone who isn't aboriginal and says he isn't an Australian, are all your ancestors OZZIE? :p

justdabestcards said:
I believe he spoke Croatian at home as a kid. See the bio at the bottom of most of my Bogut auctions, states his birthplace as Melbourne and parents Croation descent. You can learn from my auctions ;)

Also, anyone who isn't aboriginal and says he isn't an Australian, are all your ancestors OZZIE? :p

arent the aborigines decendants of various parts of asia and africa back from when the world was a single continent?

one day we'll probably find out there's no such thing as anything 'truly australian' because kangaroos will be found to be related to the polar bear, and that ayres rock is in fact just the grand canyon gone AWOL

<end rant>

Back
Top Bottom