Bogut in all colours of the Rainbow :D

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Well a while back when Bogut's finest autos first came out, I went a little nuts and bought a few. I then realised about 6 months ago I needed only a couple of the lower numbered 1s to complete the Bogut rainbow! So I sought after these few.

The final piece, the Black Xfractor #/9, appeared on eBay 2 weeks ago and Michael (Lippo) gave me a heads up!

here it is, #1/9:

Bogut11.jpg

And here is the completed Rainbow! (Minus a couple of 1/1 variations...)

BogutRainbowSmall.jpg

And a larger view of the rainbow:
[hide]
BogutRainbow.jpg
[/hide]

Nice mate...damn. I was going to hit you up for some of those to ry and complete my own rainbow, I"m no chance now I guess. ;)

Got a couple of doubles of #/349, #/169 and #/99, but otherwise, I'd likely only consider moving the 1/1, and only if I were getting my buying price back on it. Sorry! Good luck for your rainbow, which you need? I'll keep an eye out :)

Holy cow, thats awesome mate!

Well done on the chase, and if ANY Boguts are doubles, please drop me a PM.
Im sure we can work somethin out :thumbsup:

that looks amazing

getting a rainbow of anything is an achievement

im having fun trying to complete cosigners changing faces sets :lol:

well done

Gee nice work mate, didn't even know you were doing it!

Haha yeah was kind of passively doing it. Like I said, I bought a bunch of Bogut Finest early on, and found myself only short the #/39, #/19 and #/9. Suddenly the #/39 and #/19 appeared on eBay in the same week and I won them, so it was down to the last 1, and...

:D Nice Ben, they look so good together!

...Thank you Michael for pointing it out to me! :D

Now, do I search out the other 1/1s? Hmmmm...

Haha yeah was kind of passively doing it. Like I said, I bought a bunch of Bogut Finest early on, and found myself only short the #/39, #/19 and #/9. Suddenly the #/39 and #/19 appeared on eBay in the same week and I won them, so it was down to the last 1, and...

...Thank you Michael for pointing it out to me! :D

Now, do I search out the other 1/1s? Hmmmm...
Green super went a few weeks back, no idea where it is now :(

Back
Top Bottom