DJW

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daniel
eBay User
djw041756
COMC User
mondana
Hey Guys, I just joined up on the Blowout Forum to see what its like as I occasionally have a bit of a look on there from time to time but I am not able to post, quote or reply to threads for some reason. If anyone could help me out it would be much appreciated as I am assuming it is just like our own site here down under. Also if anyone else uses that forum what there experiences and opinions are would be great, cheers.

You'll need to wait until your account has been verified/approved by a moderator until you can do those things mentioned. It can take anywhere from a couple of days to weeks in some cases.

Reactions: DJW
Best and quickest way to get approved is to add eBay, COMC etc accounts to your profile. I did this after waiting weeks to a month for mod approval initially, then bam, approved 2 days later!

Good luck

I'm on blowout all the time.. and I've never heard of this happening. That's odd that this is happening to you. They should have approved it within a day.
It is so frustrating, I have sent half a dozen emails and not one reply and have linked my COMC and Ebay accounts.
I have never been a band member on there.
I have no idea what there go is.

It is so frustrating, I have sent half a dozen emails and not one reply and have linked my COMC and Ebay accounts.
I have never been a band member on there.
I have no idea what there go is.
what is the account name that you tried registering? I'll PM Houdini who is a mod on the site and see if I can him to put it through.

I signed up in 2011. I have had multiple e-mail with mods in the past trying to get my account verified but it never happened.

Wow. Have no idea why that didn't work.
It was one angry email only actually, and that was after weeks and 3 or 4 emails which I got no response at all to.
Maybe not the smartest thing to do but you would probably get a bit irate if you could not even receive a single reply
to a simple query.

I'm on! cheers to member @Shayscards, I think it was his follow up on my behalf that got the ball rolling so thanks mate,
really appreciate the help.

The email I received says/ You have been approved, your account is pending for an email confirmation from you.

There is a link that goes to a V Bulletin msg board which requires my password and log in, but every time I put it in it just comes up again. Do they just require a reply to that email as I cannot find any links once logged in on the forum.
I have always been able to log in just never quote, post or reply to threads.
I have contacted them, but any help would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom