Black Friday Special DA

I am very tempted by Archives. Not normally a Topps fan, but I enjoyed my last Archives box.

Yeah it is a fun break. I got 2 boxes when it came out to build the base set.

I might get another as an extra if I end up getting anything from the sale.

Certified has some good stuff but I've already bought up all the Broncos Gold Materials so................pass. Still hanging in though. ;)

Your not alone. I was out all last night and looked this morning. Oh well let's hope some more goodies come up.

Yeah I saw that measly deal and guessed that's why it's one of the only 2013 football boxes not sold out.
Given its a 3 day sale I'm optimistical that some more bargains are to come.

Yeah, I think there'll only be small cuts on the 2013 stuff... to be expected I guess... The 2 x 2013 absolute I bought were about 22 cheaper than norm I think, which was decent. If Prime is still there and I end up with other stuff coming I might have a go, but you need to be able to justify the shipping and conversion fees etc to make it all worth while.

Its been tough on 2012 stuff aswell. Only certified and prime digs really both at about 1am this morning

Prime Digs ?? Is that a series about the players houses or something ?? :p

Not looking good to get much out of this BF sale... The good stuff is gone before I see it and what's left ain't thrilling me... :(

No NASCAR yet, and not much interesting non sport either so far...

It's not a bad price, but I already have a bunch from it and just feel it's probably still a bit high for that product. Lots of hits but lots of "myeh" rookies in it too
Agree, I've already bought up most of the Broncos inserts from this set as well (although that argument is a not so solid, given my record with box breaks).

Prominence just came up at 50 bux a box......not to bad
Not much value in Prominence and never really liked it much, but I really should buy something given the amount of time I've spent checking this all out.;)
Maybe Elite or Absolute?

Back
Top Bottom