UFC Bisping round 2 Red Auto?!!

ejt85

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Elliott
eBay User
Ejt85
Hey guys was just trawling the net and found this?!!

Buy MMA Cards | UFC | Topps

Has anybody actually ever seen 1 of these before? This is my 1st I've seen..

Even tho he's a mug, wouldn't be a bad card for somebody to pick up as it's "rare" and he never signed blue autos, so I'm guessing it's his "only auto" and possibly his "RC"

EDIT: I forgot he had the bloodlines auto!

Yeah would be good, but he did sign blue and red base autos in round 1, so probably not all that special. Though would still be a real nice pickup. He cops a lot of crap but I actually dont mind him.

Speaking of round 2 reds, hows this for a tease.......

Guess what got listed on the buymmacards.com product section last week.....A round 2 red Wandy Auto. For an absolute STEAL at 200. Was listed as mint condition too. Needless to say I jumped on the buy it now. Purchased it, but the link to pay doesnt work. So I messaged the site owner to get the sellers email address, which I got. 3 unaswered emails later and unaswered pms, it looks like the deal is off :(

Kind of lucky, its weird that the seller just disappered, could of been a scam. The site owner said he was a brand new member and hasnt been back on since. Lucky the link to paypal doesnt work I suppose, as I dare say it was a scam. Such a tease though lol....

The search continues.

bol bdean in your search, anyone after a wanderlei blue i could use the $$ ATM

His round 1 red auto and Round 1 gear auto are the prized gsp cards then that one, and they both go for about that much, maybe a bit more. Plus he has a red auto in main event, series 4 and knockout, not to mention the 347 other types of autos he has. So I certainly wouldnt be paying anywhere near that for that particular card. Just my opinon. No doubt its probably still a 4-500 card. But not 1k.

yeah i know but i have never seen a blue gsp, im not even a fan just didnt expect to see it.

Back
Top Bottom