Birthday box breaks

BLOWN8

Such is life!
Real Name
Darren
eBay User
dazza_1563
So for my birthday I got myself a box of Regal GOTG and my wife surprised me with a box of Dominance. I actually don’t rate Dominance at all and have most of the Hawks cards I need, but love her to bits for the present, it’s the thought that counts and she’s a real keeper lol. But sadly as you can see they were both extremely disappointing boxes. Here are the only hits worth showing. I was hoping the GOTG box which is about my 5th would be my best one yet as my other 4 just had standard stuff, nothing special. But this one was probably the worst one lol. And the Dominance was a shocker, not even a medal card. Bit over busting boxes to be honest. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy the thrill of a big hit, but they have been few and far between for me over the past few years. Might have a big break from busting any packs or boxes for awhile.

ED97D66A-98EF-4EC1-B661-146F844CAEAA.jpeg

So for my birthday I got myself a box of Regal GOTG and my wife surprised me with a box of Dominance. I actually don’t rate Dominance at all and have most of the Hawks cards I need, but love her to bits for the present, it’s the thought that counts and she’s a real keeper lol. But sadly as you can see they were both extremely disappointing boxes. Here are the only hits worth showing. I was hoping the GOTG box which is about my 5th would be my best one yet as my other 4 just had standard stuff, nothing special. But this one was probably the worst one lol. And the Dominance was a shocker, not even a medal card. Bit over busting boxes to be honest. Don’t get me wrong, I do enjoy the thrill of a big hit, but they have been few and far between for me over the past few years. Might have a big break from busting any packs or boxes for awhile.

ED97D66A-98EF-4EC1-B661-146F844CAEAA.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom