Bing's back!

Good to see..... i honestly thought that we may have seen the end of Lee after last summer. Glad i was wrong

He can't be that back if they managed a century stand!

---------- Post added at 04:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:58 PM ----------

Edit: I have just been watching the highlights on FS3; points to note:
1. Man that is a DEAD pitch
2. Johnson is definitely bowling within himself &
3. Lee looked quite good (Except for that god damn front foot of his).

The is hope for our bowlers yet.....the question is what happened to our batsmen?

I know the LBW Haddin was given wouldn't have been given out in club cricket - What a SHOCKER!

dead pitch , wont b anything like that at lords BARMY ARMY
Keep dreaming...you watch us DESTROY your top order and pile on the runs, I could bet $20 that Mitch Johnson will score a ton on atleast one occasion...

It would be nice if Punter could reach triple figures at least once during the series.

Or even double from what i saw night before last
LOL

I'd take a 50 at the moment too (lol)

He's in some serious BAD form!

---------- Post added at 05:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Edit: I just watched Lee's 5 wickets.....quite impressive.
I wonder how much Troy Cooly had to do with them ?!?
Another point to note is Lee had a plumb LBW knocked back in his 1st over.......by the same Umpire who gave Hadin's shocker out!

Keep dreaming...you watch us DESTROY your top order and pile on the runs, I could bet $20 that Mitch Johnson will score a ton on atleast one occasion...
Are you a telepath or just a really really wacked out realist ??? Or maybe an optimist :lol::p

I can't see anyone scoring any runs really in the Auzzie squad, everyone looks a little out of touch.

I know, just being a smart alec!
Very optimistic, we'll probebly loose the series (an assumption).

I know, just being a smart alec!
Very optimistic, we'll probebly loose the series (an assumption).
Don't worry mate i'm just taking the PI$$, I'm guessing you guys will get a run for your money from the Poms, but me being a blackcaps fan i couldn't care.

Kiwi through and through ;):v::D

I am a Kiwi, love it when the Aussies LOSE, it's just that I hate England soo much that I'll have to follow Australia for once!

Back
Top Bottom