Biggest reflections collectiones EVER FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CP3DK

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Erik
Have collected 05-06 Reflections fabrics & rookies since they came out... have probably the biggest collection in the world of that set... but have decided to sell from it now, since i need some money to do some traveling and a ps3 :D

05-06 Reflections pictures by Kortsaelger - Photobucket

There should be something for everyone... 1/1's rare rc patches, jerseys from everything from /100 to /1 etc. etc... so take a look and pm with your offers or what you like

A few highlights
1xParallel11-1n.jpg

3xParallel201-1p.jpg

RcParallel25Patch2-2k.jpg

RcParallel1Auto-Patch1-1k.jpg

RcParallel5Auto-Jersey1-1n.jpg

Graded-3xParallelsn.jpg

etc. etc... please take a look at the whole collection... would prefer to sell it as a whole, but know it would be to impossible to find a buyer, so selling of individually now

LMK ASAP, i might retract some cards later on... when i have sold the first... :wave:

Can you please let me know how much you need for the Julius Hodge Jersey /100? And is the Patch /25 a Green background card?

Cheers,
Ian

I have the complete RC jersey set /100 (40 cards)... so that ill only sell as a whole.... regards the patch, yes - its on green background - interested in the Hodge or more?

Dont got much with JR... however have this /25 jersey
1xParallel251-1n.jpg

You can get that for 12 usd dlvd

what you asking for the raymond felton you got picture? Shipped to AUS.

Thinking 70 US$ (regular mail) or 80 US$ ... otherwise offer what you think is fair and we can take it from there

---------- Post added 28-02-2011 at 04:17 PM ----------

What is a good approximation for what you want on the Davis /1 and /5?

Thinking around 120 US$ for the 1/1 and 30 USD for the /5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom