brentus777

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
brent
eBay User
brentus777
COMC User
Brentus777
Hey guys love UFC and thinking bout starting to collect, never looked at UFC cards before so dont know much about sets/years/rc/gu etc just yet.
Weird but i wanna collect a ref not a fighter to start off....
so does anyone else collect Big John McCarthy?
And im interested in his cards so lmk what ya got available
cheers
brent

Hey Brent,

Good to see another person getting into MMA cards.

As for Big John, i believe he has only had cards in the Donruss Americana Ring Kings set, as well as the recently released Leaf MMA set. No cards of his have been released in the Topps UFC series. I think he had autos and jersey cards in the Ring Kings set, and autos only in the Leaf MMA set.

Unfortunately, i do not have any of these cards. I hope my info was correct and helpful. Good luck with the collection mate :thumbsup:

Hey Brent,

Good to see another person getting into MMA cards.

As for Big John, i believe he has only had cards in the Donruss Americana Ring Kings set, as well as the recently released Leaf MMA set. No cards of his have been released in the Topps UFC series. I think he had autos and jersey cards in the Ring Kings set, and autos only in the Leaf MMA set.

Unfortunately, i do not have any of these cards. I hope my info was correct and helpful. Good luck with the collection mate :thumbsup:

hey glenn, thanks for the info mate, yeah wasnt too sure what he had out so appreciate that! Will probably look to add a nice auto set with a nice checklist to my chase, ill see whats out there...
cheers
brent

Hey Brentus, Awesome to see your gonna get into MMA cards, hopefully we'll see you bust some stuff with Cherry maybe.. If you ever want to chat or anything just hit me up in the cherry chat or msn or somethign and i'll give u the low down on mma cards.

As for Big John, He has Auto's in the Leaf MMA product, the standard un-numbered base, /25 and /5. Dont think he has any duals or anything in this set.

Unfortuantely i dont have any doubles of him though aside from base. But if i end up with one i'll let ya know

Back
Top Bottom