BIG Gallen match worn mail+

1967Sharks

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
1967sharks
I got these in the mail today, couldnt be happier:D
Chad Townsend match worn first grade debut jersey, goes nicely with my Albert Kelly debut jersey......Future premiership winning halves combo:thumbsup:

4.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2708.jpg

Now the big one, marking his 10 year anniversary playing for Cronulla....... Destined for the title of "Greatest Shark of all time" (NO disrespect to Sludge or ET)

3.jpg

IMG_2703.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

ENJOY:thumbsup:

not a big fan of the jersey design glad i got the gallen retro design but still love the jerseys mate love how gallen signed all the across the jersey

Where do you get things like these? I'd have thought Townsend would have wanted to keep his debut jersey and did you buy them or get them from the game or what?

Thanks guys, im not a big fan of the design either. All the logos are printed too not embroidered, they didnt include the letters of authenticity either so i will have to chase that up. I do hate the thought of the framers invoice though. I love how they sign the back now aswell, gives you the option...However rocking the number 21 is kinda embarrassing for Chad so that ones a no brainer.

MOST clubs have them, its usually in merchandise section of the official team pages. Raiders though i think do their through Allbids

Sensational, so lucky!!!

I won't ask how much they set you back. :p

You'll have to post pics after the framing is done though, I've got one I need to frame (it's been sitting in the drawer for about 4 years) and would like to see how they turn out.

Awesome jerseys man, well done.
Taking the Gallen one home is very nice considering his profile ATM. I think you've made alot of Gallen fans jealous

If you're getting them framed I would go with deluxe framing..

Champions of the Turf - Custom Sports Jersey Framing

They have done all my cowboys ones.. And they are awesome.. EXPENSIVE.. But I think worth the $$$$.. In that link I like the Tigers jersey with the cards..

---------- Post added 21-06-2011 at 10:42 AM ----------

Did you end up selling your card to get these?

Great pick ups, well done mate. :thumbsup:

I like the design, but probably more for the reason behind it.

Yeah it was for a great cause, i do like this one more than last years Call to Arms Sharks jersey.

Awesome jerseys man, well done.
Taking the Gallen one home is very nice considering his profile ATM. I think you've made alot of Gallen fans jealous

I am lucky that he had his Origin blinder just after this auction ended or who knows what the price wouldve been

If you're getting them framed I would go with deluxe framing..

Champions of the Turf - Custom Sports Jersey Framing

They have done all my cowboys ones.. And they are awesome.. EXPENSIVE.. But I think worth the $$$$.. In that link I like the Tigers jersey with the cards..

---------- Post added 21-06-2011 at 10:42 AM ----------

Did you end up selling your card to get these?

Yeah i am very particular when it comes to stuff like this, i am going to design the framing myself. Thanks for the link and no i still have the card.

Sensational, so lucky!!!

I won't ask how much they set you back. :p

You'll have to post pics after the framing is done though, I've got one I need to frame (it's been sitting in the drawer for about 4 years) and would like to see how they turn out.

Yeah i think your Jersey deserves better than sitting in your draw. You need to take pictures of that bad boy and share :woot:

Back
Top Bottom