big brother

hows that michael? although he is a bit of a nob he has been stuck in a tough position by big brudda so i hope he gets to stay a while becuse he is making it interesting to watch

i agree!! people in the house might be getting annoyed/angry at him, but they dont know he's the insider and he is doing exactly what BB wants of him.....to make it more interesting!!

i too dont think he will be voted out anytime soon. not until he is rid of the insider role and we get to see him for who he really is!!

I don't think he can get voted out at the moment, from what I've seen it says he is always "safe" when they show nomination points.

do you guys reckon dino is a dickhead?......he comes across like that to me...like thinks he's always right with everything

mickimouse24 said:
do you guys reckon dino is a dickhead?......he comes across like that to me...like thinks he's always right with everything

Yeah I do and so does my wife !!!

ive watched about 30 mins of BB this year and already i know i want to torture that Jamie wanker slowly and painfully with a rusty screwdriver :mad:

I dont mind Jamie....but i cant stand Camilla, Michael, or Karen.....thank god she is gone!!!

:lol: I din't rate Karen either.....glad she's gone. I like BB when we had people like Paul, Trevor, Bree, Vriezy & Regie.....where are all the big personalities this year ???

Trey said:
adults only was a lot more dick then I can handle on tv, and they hadnt balanced it up enough with boobies...so I switched off LOL...

Too much dick and too much of david talking about rooting blokes!! Yukkk

Anna is gone, that sucks...
i hate camilla, and all the intruders especially JADE, BB's new bitch.
man o man, they needed better intruders these one suck, and camilla staying over anna is ****ed up. booo voters

Back
Top Bottom