Big Bang Seasons 3/4 (cryptozoic) Group Buy?

Hozza

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Holly
eBay User
f2turbo
Hey guys,
Just wondering if there is going to be a Group buy for Big Bang Seasons 3/4 (Cryptozoic)?
I am very interested!
Cheers, Hozza

it's okay, I actually have these on order (assuming it doesn't get allocated of course). However, I still don't have a price to set up the group buy. Likely $75 per box.

Sorry, you are right Matt, bad choice of words :oops: 'allocated' is what I meant. Can still be found at marked up prices so I'd be quick and jump on Jen's offer b4 they all disappear.

apparently the recent walking dead Cryptozoic release was allocated so badly that some dealers got only 13% of what they pre-ordered. I did the order back in July but I don't want to set up a group buy until I am confident that they're actually coming and at what price.

apparently the recent walking dead Cryptozoic release was allocated so badly that some dealers got only 13% of what they pre-ordered. I did the order back in July but I don't want to set up a group buy until I am confident that they're actually coming and at what price.

WD Comic was heavily cut back so they promised to increase production for WD2. I ordered a case of WD2 back in June and allocations for that were announced on Friday. Many unhappy customers again! Still haven't heard back from my supplier as to whether my case is secured :(

Well, let it be noted... "I WANT IN!!!" ;)
What started out as a novelty gift from my husband is growing into a mild obsession...

Back
Top Bottom