brentus777

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
brent
eBay User
brentus777
COMC User
Brentus777
hey guys, first a few thanks to a couple of guys that helped me out big time by buying some higher end cards from my PC so i could land these (terry and ang) thanks guys, even though they were cards i never thought id move im glad they stayed with the good guys here in OZ :)

without further ado im happy to say these 3 bring my big set chase down to 1 little white whale, the set of 22 will be stunning once i find that one...

Marcus Camby:

IMG_2196.jpg

This one im pretty would be highly sought after if it hit ebay, i havent seen one for a couple of years for sale
Toni Kukoc:

IMG_2227.jpg

And the really big one that prices have been crazy for of late, too many 90's collectors after this guy
Anfernee Hardaway Home:

IMG_2226.jpg

If you wanna see all 21 of 22 feel free: 97 98 Game Jerseys pictures by brentus777 - Photobucket
Thanks for looking guys and have a great day :)

Jealous of the penny mate!.....was that the auction where kucok/penny were listed together?....:whistle:

Loving the pinstripes and have hardly ever seen that Kukoc - all three are awesome.

Who is the last one you need? (I'm over my cap so your photobucket would take forever to load...)

Super pickups Brent, so close now.......but I just worked out who you are missing - OUCH!!

Can't wait to see the completed set with MJ!

Pretty big 90s resurgence - not just with 90s inserts but players like Penny, Kukoc, LJ etc.... I'm just ahead of the curve because Mashburn will be the next big thing! Good luck landing that MJ - that will be the ultimate in 90s resurgence when you have to cough up for that one!

Would love a card from this set one day myself, not particularly picky about which one as they are an awesome looking set. Nice work and best of luck with completing it!

thanks for the nice words guys and yeah as noted by a few the Jordan is the one i need,(actually 1 of the 2 white whales i have) it will hit the purse strings a bit but im sure the completed set will be worth it, hope i dont have to trade/sell too much of my PC for it haha :)

Not such a "little white whale"... :lol: Good luck with the MJ, it will be an awesome effort if you can snare him!

Back
Top Bottom