BGS grading.

With this example you're at $42 AU / card.

I win the card on ebay, get it send to comc for $2 then have it graded for $14 by COMC - so just over $20 AUD per card (plus minimal shipping fee back home when I get all my COMC cards sent home)

If you don't have them direct from ebay to COMC, just send in your cards to COMC yourself for $10 AU then $10 AU to process. (downside being you are up for 2-8 weeks to process the cards and another 6 week turnaround for BGS grading).

Cheers.

Fair enough. So the COMC method works well if the cards are already at COMC (or are in the US) but getting it done if your cards are here in OZ the postage both ways hurts. Hmm..

Fair enough. So the COMC method works well if the cards are already at COMC (or are in the US) but getting it done if your cards are here in OZ the postage both ways hurts. Hmm..

Still cheaper to send to COMC first if you have 5 cards like you said.
I am sending some cards to COMC soon and will add some I want graded to my submission

I believe the old single grade and subgrade option will remain. This is just another option for people who want a single overall grade - looking like PSA.

I would prefer subgrades as that is what differentiates it from PSA.

Back
Top Bottom