Beware eBay seller dj23dj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah it just bothers me that there are people with nothing better to do in life than play taddle tail. Was not a shot at you.

And i dont believe that you just "happened" on this thread for a second.

you just dont get it do you... mate if l was the type of person to rip someone off dont you think $51 is a bit low now if it was $5100 then you can say something.. but $51

---------- Post added 15-12-2011 at 08:58 PM ----------

well he did threaten to expose me on here.. so google is a wonderful thing... go type in dj23dj and you will see this thread show up.. thats how l found it. try it out maybe then you will believe me.

Nah it just bothers me that there are people with nothing better to do in life than play taddle tail. Was not a shot at you.

And i dont believe that you just "happened" on this thread for a second.

Well being that Michael said "i will be mentioning this on all the card forums as well.." he probably went searching.

Also thanks dj23dj for replying to my many PM's :whistle:

l hope everyone is seeing how this guy is acting... l'm not being rude he is!!!

:lol: YOU, YOU started the rudeness and name calling not Michael.....

It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure the ebay purchase/s arrive safely to the buyer, not the other way around!!! If it was sent registered, and the time has elapsed then it is up to YOU to refund Michael what he is owed and chase it up with Auspost.... He doesn't/shouldn't have to wait around for you... It's not his fault the package didn't arrive... Your customer service is not great, it's be no means the worse around but it sure isn't the best......

At the end of the day, if you sent registered, it's your responsibility to refund Michael, and then chase it up with Auspost... Hence why YOUR the seller...... How fking hard is that to understand???????

GUYS,

I do not knwo the full extent of the tracking issue here but..

Auspost is having issues with tracking numbers at the moment. I have ordered stuff from EB Games onmonday sent monday and tracking number not showing up still. As well as other people on the EB Games facebook page, their tracking numbers are not working.

GUYS,

Auspost is having issues with tracking numbers at the moment. I have ordered stuff from EB Games onmonday sent monday and tracking number not showing up still. As well as other people on the EB Games facebook page, their tracking numbers are not working.

I have found that also but the package still seems to arrive.....

Well maybe there having some issues, but where they having issues when this thread was started
this is a Tracking ID:

sent this week
Australia Post - Track my item

GUYS,

:lol: YOU, YOU started the rudeness and name calling not Michael.....

It is YOUR RESPONSIBILITY to make sure the ebay purchase/s arrive safely to the buyer, not the other way around!!! If it was sent registered, and the time has elapsed then it is up to YOU to refund Michael what he is owed and chase it up with Auspost.... He doesn't/shouldn't have to wait around for you... It's not his fault the package didn't arrive... Your customer service is not great, it's be no means the worse around but it sure isn't the best......

At the end of the day, if you sent registered, it's your responsibility to refund Michael, and then chase it up with Auspost... Hence why YOUR the seller...... How fking hard is that to understand???????

Couldn't have said it better myself mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom