beware: aflcardsgalore on eBay

crows2010

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Tex
another non paying bidder.

Continually bids on items and doesn't pay. Then after countless emails etc he sends payment via a paypal e-cheque and then it gets cancelled.

Is not the first time have had the same problem with this 'buyer'.

Why do they even bother?

Anyway just a heads up to put this guy on your blocked members list.

Yeah he's bought from me 4 times in the past 2 months or so.
He's been alright so far.. takes 3-7 days to send payment though,
Has only left feedback for 1/4 transactions - despite tracking on 2 saying the items have been received.
Doesn't respond to eBay messages.
Still he's paid every time with me.. eventually!
:)

well that's half your luck there mate, to get anything out of him at all.

Check his feedback for all the non payments he has done. It sucks because you literally have to leave 'positive' feedback to get a say in.

Absolute time waster.

Wow yeah, you're right - it seems to be his more recent bids though!
I'd still avoid! I hate ebay's system - can't leave negative buyer feedback + so many non paying bidders.

yep he done the exact same thing to me, e cheque than cancelled, how the hell has he not been canned!!

Bought a Lachie Neale guernsey card from me about a month and a half ago. Payed through paypal via cheque, didn't clear, sent multiple msg's to him in the days following only leading to opening a dispute which was closed due to non payment. Has been on my barred list since then. Completely concur. Avoid like the plague.

He is obviously trying to scam ppl!! HOW CAN EBAY NOT SHUT THIS GUY DOWN! ABSOLUTE DISGRACE!!

scam how? its not like he gets the cards then doesnt pay.
hes more of an inconvience cause you have to piss fart around waiting for him then relist

scam how? its not like he gets the cards then doesnt pay.
hes more of an inconvience cause you have to piss fart around waiting for him then relist
Yeh thats right, he sends e-cheque, you send card, he cancels, your screwed!!

i tried doing it yesterday, apparently you can block a username, only like "someone who hasnt paid within 7 days" "someone with less than 5 feedback" etc

Yeh thats right, he sends e-cheque, you send card, he cancels, your screwed!!

ur not meant to send cards until it clears anyway it says on paypal we advise not to send until it clears something along them lines
luckily iv never dealt with the dude but if people have such a problem with him shouldnt ebay take notice and ban him or do they not give a rats ass and just look at making money from what u sell and if u dont and have problems its too bad deal with it urself?

ur not meant to send cards until it clears anyway it says on paypal we advise not to send until it clears something along them lines
luckily iv never dealt with the dude but if people have such a problem with him shouldnt ebay take notice and ban him or do they not give a rats ass and just look at making money from what u sell and if u dont and have problems its too bad deal with it urself?
thats e bay in a nutshell only want your dollar ....

Back
Top Bottom