Best place to keep cards.

lukesicari

formerly DW8
Real Name
Luke
Hey Guys,

Just wondering what do you guys think the best place to keep cards of any sort is-in an album or plastic pockets. You see I have a couple of albums and I went to look at my cards yesterday and I saw that my Eric Gorden sig card had little bend at the top :mad: Yes little tiny bends but cmon I wasnt happy. This ever happened to you?

Cheers Luke.

i was admiring my teamcoach afl cards in 08 in my folder and left to get a drink... come back and my 2 year old sister had bent my aaron sandilands star wildcard straight down the middle:mad: i was devestated...

so my answer on best place to keep cards: away from small children!!!!!!

i was admiring my teamcoach afl cards in 08 in my folder and left to get a drink... come back and my 2 year old sister had bent my aaron sandilands star wildcard straight down the middle:mad: i was devestated...

so my answer on best place to keep cards: away from small children!!!!!!

haha I got a smaller bro but hes 9 yrs old so im safe :) im 13 and my older bro is 15 so im preety safe :D

yeah mate the bending happens to me also. keep my commons in a mix between of albums and the boxes u can get for them. they seem to keep em well. anything worth more than a couple dollars or fav cards i keep in individual top loaders though just to be safe

toploaders/one-touches.

although they may be expensive they keep your good cards, in good nick..

i keep all my higher end in one touches.

even my base/inserts of harden get A penny sleeve and a toploader..

I use a penny sleeve, toploader and teambag for commons and lower end inserts and for higher end inserts I use penny sleeve, Magnetic one touch or screwdown & a teambag.

Most of my cards are in penny sleeve toploaders or in those plastic box things dont know there name, then i just put them in my reebok pumps shoe box.

I just have them in piles of players, but all are in sleves and high end in toploaders/One touch

toploaders/one-touches.

I use a penny sleeve, toploader and teambag for commons and lower end inserts and for higher end inserts I use penny sleeve, Magnetic one touch or screwdown & a teambag.

same, this is how i do it.. penny sleeve toploader and team bag for each card its the best way and magnetic for top end cards also

i dont think i explained it right.. lol sorry

i keep my full set base cards in 200ct boxes and the spares are kept in order in my 5000ct boxes..

inserts/pc cards in penny sleeve + toploader + teambag

top end in magnetic

toploaders/one-touches.

Exactly the same and mine are all stored in my draw till I move out of home and find a sweet cabinet or something like that were I can display all 429 them all ;)

I did have a photo of it but Photobucket seems to be down at the moment

Back
Top Bottom