Best Numbered 90's Cards

About time there was a little more PMG love in here.
Are there any Rubies around guys?

My favorite 90's inserts would have to be Jordan power in the key 93-94 scoring king Jordan and shaqs magic all rookie team and Jordan living legends insert would post pics but only signed up to this sight tonight and haven't figured it out yet

---------- Post added 01-05-2011 at 09:32 PM ----------

Go the reign man funny enough went through my cards recently and realized I had a kemp rookie card I never knew I had lol

About time there was a little more PMG love in here.
Are there any Rubies around guys?

I got one hiding somewhere ;)

---------- Post added 01-05-2011 at 08:44 PM ----------

My favorite 90's inserts would have to be Jordan power in the key 93-94 scoring king Jordan and shaqs magic all rookie team and Jordan living legends insert would post pics but only signed up to this sight tonight and haven't figured it out yet

---------- Post added 01-05-2011 at 09:32 PM ----------

Go the reign man funny enough went through my cards recently and realized I had a kemp rookie card I never knew I had lol

Man this thread is making me miss my old Kemp collection........ man I had a lot of sick 90's cards in there! :(

Love the 90's cards stopped collecting in 97 only recently started back up
got about 10 folders full of 90's inserts and rookie cards
won a lot of them playing one on one ball for cards lol in high school.
I'll load some pics soon as I get my new modem iPad won't let me but awesome thread

---------- Post added 03-05-2011 at 08:25 AM ----------

MICHAEL JORDAN GOLF CARD | eBay
You guys want a laugh check out what this guy is trying to sell this 90's Jordan card for:worthy:

Wow that is a steal for that Jordan golf card. I am surprised the listing is still up haha

Just had these come in today so thought they deserved to be in this thread

a.jpg

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Star Rubies
bbbbbbb.jpg

bbbbbbbbb.jpg

bbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

PMG's
bbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Nice! Most of these seem to be late 90s? Forgive my ignorance but when did the numbering on the inserts come in?

I took a break from collecting in 1995, back then my favourite inserts were: behind the glass, USA Portraits and the Triple Double holograms.

Pretty sure the numbering of cards really started to take off around 97. I do remember seeing cards numbered to like 15,000 and big numbers like that back in 93-94 but the low numbered real high odds cards were a late 90's thing.
The triple double holograms were a favourite of mine back in the days too, i remember trading a Barkley + $10 for an MJ

Just had these come in today so thought they deserved to be in this thread

I believe those one of one masterpieces came in three versions Nick

The ONLY one of one masterpiece
The OTHER one of one masterpiece, and
The ORIGINAL one of one masterpiece

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Found this one lerking in a card shop lonely in a random box and got it for less than a buck considering the owner had no clue! My first one!

scan0002-3.jpg

scan0003-1.jpg

---------- Post added 03-05-2011 at 07:17 AM ----------

I have a 2nd 96-97 Row2 incoming if thats one you're missing?

Bummer! thanks nick but have that one already...

Yep they do Norm..... I got quite a few of them myself, still remember pulling that penny haha! :D

I remember when I first pulled the shaq it had a huge bv at the time, something around the 80-100 mark, now u can get one for 5 bucks :(

Back
Top Bottom