Ben's Crazy Bargin mailday!

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Only a few cards came in in the last 3 days so pooled them together for this mailday :) A few PC, a few trade-able

Some XFractors that are available, just ask :) :
Speedy Claxton, Jarvis Hayes, Brendon Haywood, Michael Finley, Keith Van Horn, Antoine Walker(prob keeping):
Scan10309.jpg

Another for the lesser known set I am collecting:
Dana Barros:
Scan10303.jpg

A couple of Korver PC Cards:

Gold UD Reserve common:
Scan10304.jpg

New Ultimate collection common #/499:
Scan10305.jpg

04/05 Finest XFractor #/199:
Scan10310.jpg

An awesome bargin I picked up for my PC! Saw this same card end 3 weeks ago where me and Ersk were trying to win, and it sold for just under $27US (without postage), yet I won this one on the bay just the other week for $11US INCLUSIVE of postage! Wooo!
Scan10308.jpg

And the final card for this mailday, another PC Korver card, but got an awesome suprise with this! It was a now redeemed redemption card I bought off eBay for Dual Auto Trilogy Korver/Iguodala, Plexiglass #/33, and the one I got? #33/33! Very nice :D
Scan10311.jpg

hey i was bidding on that LJ, lol. its ok, i wasnt gonna go for it if i got outbid anyway. anyways nice cards, 33/33, sweet!

There was a time where I hadn't seen an LJ auto now I see that one all the time ;) It's sweet, I'd love to have one myself. The Autographic looks cool.

Lucky I have the Walker or I'd be hassling you for it lol. That Dana Barros is cool was definitely a fun of that guy, awesome shooter.

nice LJ.. i think i bid for LJ card sometimes recently, didn't even remember how much i bid and when did it end.. lol

it's a great sum amount for LJ SOTT, it's not even possible to get unknown player for that price..

iggy/korver auto is sweet....

very nice iggy - korver dual auto..you really had luck with that numbering!!
i love that johnson.i really like especially that whole set of 98-99 sp authethentic sign of the times autos..there are very cool players in there...mr. johnson has a really nice signature!!

-KB

Back
Top Bottom