Ben Simmons Overhyped?

I'm not sure he's thinking about making a housewife out of her. She is baggage though and won't improve his chances of getting the best out of himself.

Today I learnt that De'aaron Fox is only shooting 67% on FT. It sometimes feels like Fultz is under a microscope.

Reactions: Neb
This post hasn't aged as badly as I thought it would. Fultz seems to have gotten his act together at Orlando and is making good progress. I hope he keeps it up. Ben has not taken a step forward this year and I'm starting to worry that he has levelled off and is never going to shoot from mid range and beyond. For the life of me I don't understand why he won't even attempt it( other than 1 game). Is he genuinely scared of airmailing them? T

The suggestion that Fultz has the potential to be better than Simmons at some point is no longer ridiculous imo. Fultz has some serious upside. Time to buy some of his (cheap) Prizms.

Agree.
And I think it;s the genuine feeling among most Aussie NBA supporters.

He is a beast on the defensive side and offensively in the paint. But otherwise, he is very lacking in the confidence to shoot from anywhere.

*disclaimer. I've had 8 beers and 5 whiskeys. My diagnosis amounts to less than zero right now.

Simmons is an exceptional defender, and in the paint is also very good.....the frustrating thing for me is almost every play he drives in dishes it off and then stands there in the paint waiting for someone else to shoot........ Ben once in a while take a damn shot will you!

8 and 5 that's almost the perfect amount for any analysis. You're in the zone.

It's immensely frustrating. Especially after he drained a 3 pointer in an early game and his coach said afterwards that he wanted to see at least one 3pt attempt per game from Simmons. I'm not sure he has done another( maybe one). It's just bizarre.

Also, I'm hacked off because I spent US$110 on a Simmons Holo straight after he drained the 3. There's a lesson.