Ben...Nenjabin...is...ENGAGED!!!!!!!!

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Well I wanted to share my joy with you guys :D On Monday, it was Cindy's 21st and I decided it also was the perfect time, after nearly 3 years together (including 2.5 living together!) to pop the question...

And she said YES! :D:woot::woot::woot::woot::woot::wave::thumbsup:

Nice going man well done happy times ahead. Sounds like a nice gal. All the best for the future.

Congrats Ben.

Whats with all the marriages/engagements lately? Am i missing something? :lol:

Congrats mate and all the best. I've been married for nearly 2 years now. Best thing that ever happened to me!

Great Ben! Sounds like the both of you are stoked! Good luck and I hope you don't have to unload your Jason Smith/Herbert Hill collection :)

And im afraid to say ive been married 22 yrs.....but sorry lads i got 1 of the good ones...
Keep em in line with a backhander every now and then :D

Only joshin....CONGRATS MATIE...THATS AWESOME NEWS :thumbsup:

And im afraid to say ive been married 22 yrs.....but sorry lads i got 1 of the good ones...
Keep em in line with a backhander every now and then :D

Only joshin....CONGRATS MATIE...THATS AWESOME NEWS :thumbsup:

And I am 10 years tomorrow!!! As we just said 3 beautiful kids, one beautiful wife....and ...me!!

Ben - that's totally awesome - thanks for the world exclusive :)whistle:) the other day and glad she said yes - did u do anything special to ask or did u just mutter it during an ad break in the home and away.....:lol::lol:

Congratulations Ben! Your collections gonna be on the back burner for a while it sound like.

Back
Top Bottom