Bball Uniform manufacturers?

Trey

David Robinson Collector
Real Name
Marty
eBay User
admiral5071
anyone know of a place that could make my teams new uniforms?

the places Ive found so far really dont give too many options on their website, or they navigate shit..obviously they arent concerned with e-business.

preferably in sydney, but if they will send em out I'll go anywhere I can get some decent quality etc

ive used coast to coast before or dplayground do uniforms dont no wat they are like but i checked the website and they looked ok

We had our most recent ones made through www.vortexbasketball.com.au there a Melbourne company and were great to deal with. Made up quality custom jerseys for us at a good price. (Put sponsors logos on and all!!) Took about 4-6 weeks.
If you need them in a hurry www.coast2coastsports.com.au have stock uniforms they can get out quick...I cant vouch for the quality though as I've never worn them.

that vortex place looks alright..did you get full uniforms made up? how much did it set you back? can you take a pic of what your uni looks like? lots of questions..hehe...Im going to hopefully check some places out around my area, but so far vortex is the simplest website Ive seen.

that vortex place looks alright..did you get full uniforms made up? how much did it set you back? can you take a pic of what your uni looks like? lots of questions

I'll see if I can get a pic....but we got jerseys only (just wear black shorts!!)...the ones we got are in the bottom right of the elite jerseys page...blue with yellow pinstripes (which are sewn on!) We ordered 10 just over a year ago and paid $396...for that we got players names on 4 of them, sponsors logo and large team name across the front.

yeah we already have the black shorts, so 400 bucks is pretty sweet for 10...shared amongst 7 players. wouldnt bother with players names, but team name across the front.

Back
Top Bottom