Not open for further replies.

Klattsy

Australian Player Game Used collector
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
sir_db
Hi All,

I am looking to shift a couple of jerseys.

Clayton Tanner 2011 Lousiville Bats Home Jersey ($100+dlvd). Beautiful purple font, Name plate on back, team issued LOA.

Tanner2011BatsHomeJersey001.jpg

Tanner2011BatsHomeJersey002.jpg

TannerLOA.jpg

James Beresford 2010 Alternate Jersey ($110+dlvd). Jersey shows dirt stains. Was auctioned straight after the game. Comes with Team LOA stating game day (James played the full game in this jersey). As an Alternate jersey was most likely worn previous to this on Sunday games. Is also signed and dated by James!

BeresfordGreenSnappersJersey001Large.jpg

BeresfordGreenSnappersJersey002Large.jpg

BeresfordLOA.jpg

Matt Kennelly 2011 Gwinnett Braves Home Jersey ($120+dlvd). This was Matt's first season in AAA and hence his first AAA uniform! Matt is currently getting Spring Training time with the Braves. Jersey comes with nameplate and also LOA directly from the team.

MattKennelly2012AAAJersey.jpg

MattKennelly2012AAAJersey1.jpg

KennellyLOA.jpg

Thanks,
Mark.

It's tres nice. Only selling because I already have a Matty Kennelly and I have to limit myself to 1 jersey per player.

Having said that, if I don't get back what I paid, i'm fine not to sell so unfortunately those prices are as low as I can go.

Thanks for the look!

Hi All,

These are still available and going to eBay this weekend.

Also have a Chris Snelling bat FS $30 +dlvd:
SnellingBat.jpg

SnellingBat1.jpg

SnellingBat2.jpg

No worries Beck.

Gonna try and get them on eBay this weekend. If anyone has any interest LMK. Only looking to get back what I paid.

Mark.

Thanks Beck, don't think i'll find a buyer down here but thats OK. They are spares to my collection. That sucks about the buyer, I saw all your cards there...

I wasn't letting them go for a miserable $5 thats for sure, next time will list them as a buy it now for the price I want them to go for, only put them at $5 to encourage bidders, guess I was wrong lol I'd grab those jerseys off you but I have no space for them

Relisted again, slightly lower prices. Back in storage after this listing though!

LMK!

Mark.

Relisting these again shortly. If anyone wants dips first, they are yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom