Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
It's no concrete....

"Barkley, Dumars, Wilkins Headed to Hall of Fame
Former NBA stars Charles Barkley, Joe Dumars and Dominique Wilkins, University of Connecticut Women’s Coach Geno Auriemma, former Big East Commissioner David Gavitt and Italian National Team Coach Sandro Gamba were introduced Mondy as members of the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame Class of 2006. The announcement was made in Indianapolis, site of the 2006 NCAA Men’s Final Four."

Congrats to them!

Dumars over Dantley? What a complete joke. Thats enough from me. Guys like Dantley and English get no love.

Give this man some love
I mean he had to wear this and still light up he scoreboard!
hardw_trik_nuggets2.jpg

please dont say your actually comparing barkley and rodman? thats just silly. a championship is a moot point, its a team effort, not due to an individual. and barkley was only about 6'4 and he was a rebounding monster. plus he could score, assist, steal etc...no comparison. barkley was a deadset legend.

it's a team effort, not due to an individual

You have refuted your own arguement to a degree...yeah Barkley was a great "individual" player but maybe Rodman was a better "team" player which lead to on-court success. After all basketball is a team sport.
Having said that I'm definately not comparing players....I'm well aware of the talents of both....I'm just highlighting that I believe both deserve their place in the HOF.

Back
Top Bottom