Balmain Legends Triple AUTO #89- Pearce, Elias, Sironen

footyfan88

footyfan88
Real Name
Mike
eBay User
footyfan88
for any league fans, The Balmain legends triple auto card is a truly great memento. Limited to 89 only, signed personally by the greats Wayne Perarce, Ben Elias and Paul Sironen. Great work by the promoters to pull together such greats of the game. I imagine this will remain in most collectors PC forever.

tripe auto f.jpg

triple auto b.jpg

Great looking card mate. Thanks for scanning one up so people who didnt go to the card show could see it :)
Brplat

I wonder which guys for QLD would be ideal? it'd be cool to have a qld and the balmain guys framed up together!~

---------- Post added at 12:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

for any league fans, The Balmain legends triple auto card is a truly great memento. Limited to 89 only, signed personally by the greats Wayne Perarce, Ben Elias and Paul Sironen. Great work by the promoters to pull together such greats of the game. I imagine this will remain in most collectors PC forever.

and btw those auto's are real crisp!

Card R Us listed one of the triple autos on eBay it was up to near $300. :blink:

100% a shilled auction thats listed. That auction is no indication at this stage of what the card is worth. We have one bidder who has a maximum bid of over $300.00, one shiller (pushing it up) and one with a next-maximum bid of $130.00.

Should be interesting... :thumbsup:

how can we tell that this bugger shilled it?

On the eBay listing (Item #250454640103), go to "bid history" and there is a bidder with 3 feedback who has bid 10 times between $130 and $205. If you click on the user-id name, you can see that in the last 30 days, 100% of this person's bids have been made on cards_rus auctions (a sure sign of shill bidding).

Well I guess you can't be 100% sure, just 99.99% confident the auction is shilled. ;)

so how did u get it

just got given it for free???

only 89 of them???

how did the card show go abt giving them out?

Back
Top Bottom