* BACK ON THE HUNT * MJ legacy, sweet shot rc's, starquest + more

Re: MJ's Jrue Holiday UDportraits 8x10 STARQUEST legacy set sweet shot RC's & more

Hey Terry I have Game 10 Kobe white MVP and Chris Bosh (common) StarQuest. Do you have a spare Dirk 24 StarQuest? Thanks. Chris

Re: MJ's Jrue Holiday UDportraits 8x10 STARQUEST legacy set sweet shot RC's & more

I have this Jrue looking for $4 paypal or a Michael Beasley rookie GU.

006.jpg

Hey Terry I have Game 10 Kobe white MVP and Chris Bosh (common) StarQuest. Do you have a spare Dirk 24 StarQuest? Thanks. Chris

CHeers mate but sadly I don't have any of the dirk starquest ! I do need the game 10 kobe and bosh that you have :)

I have this Jrue looking for $4 paypal or a Michael Beasley rookie GU.

006.jpg

Sorry Jack but I am not really chasing basic jersey cards of Jrue but thanks for the offer

Not sure if I have told you but I have a contenders rookie auto of jrue if you are interested

Not sure if I have told you but I have a contenders rookie auto of jrue if you are interested

Cheers bro, I would be interested in that one. THey are on card auto right ? Not sure if I have anything from your want list to trade you for it ! Lmk if there is anything reasonable that I can trade you for it :)

Re: ***MY WANT LIST NBA cards***Astd playrs,Sweet shot auto's, 06/07 Ex , UD portrait

i have loads im getting rid of

got the nicknames,power inkey,1992 fleer team leader, about 2000 intotal

Re: ***MY WANT LIST NBA cards***Astd playrs,Sweet shot auto's, 06/07 Ex , UD portrait

I'm confused, what colour MJ Legacy cards do you need...I have a 543 spare...

Hi mate, I do need 543. not sure there is much point in getting just 1 card though. what can I trade you for it ?

i have loads im getting rid of

got the nicknames,power inkey,1992 fleer team leader, about 2000 intotal

Cheers mate but just trading atm if you want to trade plmk

Did you get my latest PM Terry? I sent it last week.

Getting desperate now so I'm going to accept the maximum you're willing to pay me.

Back
Top Bottom