WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
So if you're a gamer, you know exactly what this is about...

What's your back catalogue of unplayed games, or games you havent played in a while, that you should!

This shouldnt include gamers who collect games that they simply aren't intending on playing.

My Sierra collection. I have near on all of Kings Quest, Space Quest, Police Quest and Leisure Suit Larry ready to play on my computer, haven't had a bash of late though.
I'm talking the EGA versions too, not the VGA.

My Sierra collection. I have near on all of Kings Quest, Space Quest, Police Quest and Leisure Suit Larry ready to play on my computer, haven't had a bash of late though.
I'm talking the EGA versions too, not the VGA.

I like your style!!! That's a lot further back than I was imagining, but I can relate, my Monkey Island collection remains locked away long forgotten! Now speaking of Kings Quest, keep an eye out this year for a remake...!!!

Here's my current hoard of dust collectors;

XB1:
Forza Horizon 2 (still sealed)
Halo Collection (still sealed)

PS4:
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (still sealed)
The Evil Within (unsealed/but never played)
Drive Club (unsealed/but never played)
GTA V - played for a few hours, desperately trying to get it going again
Disney Infinity 2.0 - everything still sealed/unplayed
The Last of Us - finished the game, but need to complete "Left Behind" DLC
Little Big Planet 3 - played for like 10mins
Lego Marvel Super Heroes - almost done
Another World - another 10min "fix"
Giana Sisters Twisted Dreams Directors Cut - much like Another World, I bought these games and have played for about 10-30mins. Reliving old games, however Giana Sisters is a new game.

Nah I'm not referring to it in that context. I mean, I have Mega Drive games, NES games, and many others that I've not played since forever, but I wasnt going to list them as they're simply off the radar of any intention TO play them.

The topic came about after I was talking to a mate about buying Far Cry 4, he replied that he was still playing something, and then had 2 others to play BEFORE considering FC4. It got me wondering what I had sitting there, that's on my bucket list to play, but having got around to it, or games I SHOULD have played/finished, but have moved on, and forgotten about.

Fair enough. I've been playing 2k15 on XB1, but have my old 360 setup in my bedroom. Been smashing GTA San Andreas of late, don't think I finished it first time around on PS2 all those years ago.

Fair enough. I've been playing 2k15 on XB1, but have my old 360 setup in my bedroom. Been smashing GTA San Andreas of late, don't think I finished it first time around on PS2 all those years ago.

Oh man, since getting our new nursery ready last few weeks, I've had to move all my PS1/2 games, and that's one of my originals I can't seem to find!! Played the guts out of it, but had to reload a save file once, as I left a cheat on where people with guns kill randoms or something. Getting to a crucial "meet point" and they all killed each other, before I could do anything. #Failed

Alan Wake
America's Army Proving Grounds
Batman Arkham City
Batman Arkham Origins
Burnout Paradise The Ultimate Box
Dead Space
DiRT 3
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
I Am Alive
Mirror's Edge
Tomb Raider
War of the Roses
Watch Dogs

All sitting on steam untouched.

Oh yeah forgot about Steam! I bought Final Fantasy VII and VIII a while back, and played for about 10mins each! But that's one heck of a list untouched!!!

Tomb Raider on PC, I hear it's FANTASTIC! I've completed it on XB1 and about 70% through on PS4, but the graphics on a beefed up PC make it look so damn sexy!

Oh yeah forgot about Steam! I bought Final Fantasy VII and VIII a while back, and played for about 10mins each! But that's one heck of a list untouched!!!

Tomb Raider on PC, I hear it's FANTASTIC! I've completed it on XB1 and about 70% through on PS4, but the graphics on a beefed up PC make it look so damn sexy!
Tomb Raider was on sale couldn't resist. Must get round to playing it one day.
Most of those others were bought for me by friends.

Ah the "Pile of Shame" was increasing but I put a dint in it recently.

I cant bring myself to install the latest Assassins Creed due to its bugggggggs.

Excluding the PS4 Platinum Trophy, I can now tick off Tomb Raider from my list, completed at about about 1:50am Sunday morning, lol.

Now I'm on to GTA V.

Back
Top Bottom