Autos and more for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yer mate buying a house so have to down size :( thinking of listing more i pretty much have every draft pick auto made but a bit reluctant to sell more than i have to. The cards on oztion seem to be getting alot of attention so fingers crossed they will sell quickly

Hi i do have a gumbleton auto but i have the full 07 dps set and not sure if i want to sell it. I know someone who has one they will sell but let me know how much your looking to pay and i will ask him i saw you offered one of the other guys on here $35 i doubt he would accept that as i know he paid more for it depends how much u want it i think he would be looking for $55 there abouts let me know and i can ask him if you like

Hi i do have a gumbleton auto but i have the full 07 dps set and not sure if i want to sell it. I know someone who has one they will sell but let me know how much your looking to pay and i will ask him i saw you offered one of the other guys on here $35 i doubt he would accept that as i know he paid more for it depends how much u want it i think he would be looking for $55 there abouts let me know and i can ask him if you like

nah I was just guessing a price coz I didn't know what it's worth as Essendon is the only team I collect as I have every other sig cards
:thumbsup:

did you want me to ask him for you for $55? he will prob mail it for that dont quote me but he should

Hi mate im the guy with the Gumbleton Auto Ill do it for $55 posted for you.
Just let me know when you want to buy it and ill give you payment details.
Cheers
Luke:thumbsup:

alot of cards now sold. Please have a look to see if there is anything still there that mat interest you

actually i have a top prospect coughlan you could make an offer on but im not to worried if i dont sell it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom