Australian Rugby League Collectables Bible

Richard, the certificate was signed in 1995, the cards could of actually been signed in 1994, 1999, 2005 or 2019.
It does not say any where that the cards were signed in 1995.

So when are you saying they were signed?

So they are cards you got signed by Wally rather then Dynamic getting them signed by Wally? Is that what you are saying?

Btw I’m not saying its not a genuine signature of Wally just trying to understand how they were issued etc.

I first spoke to wally in 1994, he signed other items for me back then.
He signed the cards for me, I last spoke to wally a month ago and at least 40 times in the last few years
I have all certificates, thats all that needs to be said.

Hang on
you had the certificates and got Wally to sign some cards for you?
Was this done at different times? Would explain the different pen!!!

So they are cards you got signed by Wally rather then Dynamic getting them signed by Wally? Is that what you are saying?

Btw I’m not saying its not a genuine signature of Wally just trying to understand how they were issued etc.
Great to have a chat about them, if anyone is intersted in 1 message me, anyone except kernahan.

Hi All,

The books are now in hand and look great.
There are two volumes with Vol 1 being 376 pages and Vol 2, 388 pages.

I have included some new images below.

The Volumes will be sold as a set for $120 plus postage.

Please email [email protected] to order

We will be having a get together mini book launch next Saturday 7th April at Canterbury Leagues Club so pick up will be available from 11am.

Pick up will also be available from Miranda and Blacktown after 7th April.

The chapters include:
  • Wrappers
  • Cards (Scanlens, Stimoral, Dynamic, Select, ESP, TSA)
  • Stickers, Transfers, Tattoos
  • Coasters
  • Cans and Cups

• Cards (Club, Promotional, Newspaper, Advertising, Unofficial)
  • Posters
  • Face Masks
  • Figurines, Coins, Miscellaneous

If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Roger
20180331_174056_resized.jpg
20180331_174023_resized.jpg
20180331_174213_resized.jpg
20180331_174247_resized.jpg
20180331_174316_resized.jpg
Hi Roger i would like to know which or does any of your books go into depth on albums / binders , folders ? that is rugby league trading card albums / folders / binders / ect vertualy looking for every card album produced throughout all years so i could purchase the correct bible/book ect. Please reply back with info or details on which has the largest and most comprehensive list/info on these items i am chasing

Hi Wayne,

The books have all the known card folder in them with an image.
It also has a complete listing of all card wrappers.
Cheers
Roger
Hi Roger where / how do i pay for the books ? also are the books cheaper at all since the launch ? Also will you be around Sydney at any events / shows / fairs ect with in the next month or so i can save on post ? thank you.
regards Wayne

Hi Roger where / how do i pay for the books ? also are the books cheaper at all since the launch ? Also will you be around Sydney at any events / shows / fairs ect with in the next month or so i can save on post ? thank you.
regards Wayne
Hi Wayne,

PM me. I should be at the fairs coming up so send me your contact details and i will let you know.

Hi Wayne,

PM me. I should be at the fairs coming up so send me your contact details and i will let you know.
Hi Roger my phone number is 0452 573 229 i will be at the next Penrith show Sunday 14th July (fair) coming up. Are you going this ? If yes could you call me the day before or so ? Also what other events will you be at that is not too far from the Liverpool area in Sydney ? If any. Thank you. Regards Wayne

Hi Wayne,

Hi Roger will you be at the pentrith collectors fair this sunday ? you have my number from a previous OCT post could you please call me asap if you are attending so we could meet up so i could purchase the books thank you. regards Wayne

Back
Top Bottom