Australian Rugby League Collectables Bible

Hi All,

The books are now in hand and look great.
There are two volumes with Vol 1 being 376 pages and Vol 2, 388 pages.

I have included some new images below.

The Volumes will be sold as a set for $120 plus postage.

Please email [email protected] to order

We will be having a get together mini book launch next Saturday 7th April at Canterbury Leagues Club so pick up will be available from 11am.

Pick up will also be available from Miranda and Blacktown after 7th April.

The chapters include:
  • Wrappers
  • Cards (Scanlens, Stimoral, Dynamic, Select, ESP, TSA)
  • Stickers, Transfers, Tattoos
  • Coasters
  • Cans and Cups

• Cards (Club, Promotional, Newspaper, Advertising, Unofficial)
  • Posters
  • Face Masks
  • Figurines, Coins, Miscellaneous

If you have any questions email me at [email protected]

Thanks
Roger
20180331_174056_resized.jpg
20180331_174023_resized.jpg
20180331_174213_resized.jpg
20180331_174247_resized.jpg
20180331_174316_resized.jpg
Roger, here is 1 to add to the next edition.

wally cetificate 003.JPG

wally cetificate 004.JPG

These obviously aren't the real deal. The pens used 4 cards apart are different pen brands even, let alone the same pen. I can tell by the way the signature has turned out. Wally has done the I'll stuff this for the Ebayer by leaving my fingerprint on it here with this one

These obviously aren't the real deal. The pens used 4 cards apart are different pen brands even, let alone the same pen. I can tell by the way the signature has turned out. Wally has done the I'll stuff this for the Ebayer by leaving my fingerprint on it here with this one
Their real geoff

You got better eyes then me to call it off a photo 😂😂CSI card division lol

will have to keep that 1 then , as it has a finger print"" on it, and it's wallys.

How can anyone assure the pen was the same unless they were there in 1995 when he signed them according to the certificate.......

How can anyone assure the pen was the same unless they were there in 1995 when he signed them according to the certificate.......
Richard, the certificate was signed in 1995, the cards could of actually been signed in 1994, 1999, 2005 or 2019.
It does not say any where that the cards were signed in 1995.

Richard, the certificate was signed in 1995, the cards could of actually been signed in 1994, 1999, 2005 or 2019.
It does not say any where that the cards were signed in 1995.
Isn’t that the point of the COA to verify the auto at the time of signing of the card

Isn’t that the point of the COA to verify the auto at the time of signing of the card
so if Dynamic had done the certs on 25th july, ready for Wally to sign the cards and could not get a meeting with him until 4 of sept 1995.
And had put a redemption card in the series 2 packets ready for release, and could not get him to sign until after release.
Then all cards that are done like this are illegal all those that are done by select , ESP or TLA.

so if Dynamic had done the certs on 25th july, ready for Wally to sign the cards and could not get a meeting with him until 4 of sept 1995.
And had put a redemption card in the series 2 packets ready for release, and could not get him to sign until after release.
Then all cards that are done like this are illegal all those that are done by select , ESP or TLA.
Wouldn’t the certificate be printed up not dated and the day Wally signs the card date the certificate accordingly, Therefore verifying that the auto is indeed genuine.

Stand by what I said
I've been getting and buying autos for 20 years.
I've tried every pen and know the results on different manufacturers cards
Are you concerned that the certifiers name is spelt wrong on the COA

Back
Top Bottom