Australia vs NZ - Rugby League

It's good to see the aussies get back into better form against the kiwis

It's good to see the aussies get back into better form against the kiwis

I'm not sure about the "form bit", as the Kiwi's really had it over the aussies.

They did get out of jail on this one, but I guess, expereince and pure talent by Gasnier got them out when the chips were down.

They did get out of jail on this one, but I guess, expereince and pure talent by Gasnier got them out when the chips were down.

how about the run by Hunt to put himself between 2 defenders and allow himself to get the ball away to Gasnier?!? there was more talent there than what Gas did. yeah, he step passed a defender too, but all he had to do was finish it off!! and where is the pure talent from Inglis??? that kid is a freak!!

how about the run by Hunt to put himself between 2 defenders and allow himself to get the ball away to Gasnier?!? there was more talent there than what Gas did. yeah, he step passed a defender too, but all he had to do was finish it off!! and where is the pure talent from Inglis??? that kid is a freak!!

:) Very true indeed.

It was only a few minutes before the Inglis try, that my Dad was saying "Why the heck can't slater be in the side, he is fast". Then Inglis went Boom!

Not to mention thinking that they had pretty much lost the game as well and when they started coming back, I was screaming!

I just want to say - WHERE THE FARK WAS THAT TRY when needed IN THE PRELIM AGAINST MELBOURNE EH GASNIER????

ahhh still I do love my boy Gasnier heeheee :D

and you watch without barrett dragons will win premiership next season.

Back
Top Bottom