Australia vs Brazil!!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Anyone staying up to watch it? i might have a sickie tomorow and stay up and watch it hehe.

Hopefully we can sneak a draw out of this. You never know if we score a goal it would be a super effort!

GO AUSSIES!!! :D :D :D :lol: :lol:

I'll be up and I'll be also watching the Japan Vs. Croats game. It should be a good night. If I have the energy for it, I might even stay up to watch France Vs. Korea as well.

We can only hope Australia will do well against the champion.

Yep, I'm set for an all-nighter! :D The Jap-Croat game affects us, obviously, and I'm guessing most will watch the Aussie match... Then I'll be staying up for the Korean match, as my bro-in-law is Korean, so we're rooting for both teams here... GO, THE ROOS! Give em HELL!!! :cool:

Yeah I'm onboard for the all nighter even know I have to work tomorrow.:mad: . Hopefully Jpn and Cro draw 0-0 and the aussies can at least get a point. Hope the french draw or lose and stay score less. two world cups scoreless after winning the thing????what the

yeh ill be watching for sure...
A Draw would be a great result and if the Japs win we have a 80% chance of advancing to the 2nd
i cant wait, will be the biggest soccer match in australias history!!
My prediction Kewell to start on the bench for Cahill.

i just watched the full soccer Footy show and **** it was funny in parts. LoL BILLY BROWNLESS :D

Well the stage is set. Australia win and they're through. Draw and they now must win or draw. If they lose it's the same deal.

Croats still goaless

Yep, that result is BIG for Australia! We can now lose the game, and Croatia still has to beat us to advance... Plus one of their starters got a second yellow, so he'll be out of the match. I THINK his name was Kovac, but not sure... He's a defender, which is good for our team as we like to attack.

So far so good, but not gona start celebrating yet. No sign of Harry, but dukes is doing great upfront. Grella and Culina are awesome shielding the back 4 esp. one world player of the yr. Kinda feel for Pop tho, he did well

Can never rest for a moment against brazil, need to play for the full 90minutes in my opinion, fingers crossed for more of the same and a few more shots on goal would do me just fine :)

great first half by the aussie's.I am loving this.Even tracy is up watching with me.

#-o We didnt deserve to lose by that margin, but that's soccer, as i said at half time, rest for a second and they'll strike... bloody Fred lol what kinda brazilian name is that? was Fred-inho taken or something? :p

Back
Top Bottom