australia v holland

ducky_poo

Ultimate Hawks Collector
Real Name
Colin
starts in about 2hrs. who you think is gonna win. hollands no. 3 in the world. us no.42. be a good game. if ozzies play well expect the world cup to be even bigger here.

honestly i think holland will win 1-0 maybe, hopefully not to much more

on a lesser note, brasil plays new zealand. honestly i think this could be a thrashing. i dont know the nz team maybe ljandkg can fill us in more.

here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go, here we go.

:lol:

matty J eat you words

1-1 71st minute, we could be in front if it wasnt for a bullshit safe off a header from Kewell. :rolleyes:

go Australia , taking it too the #3 team in the world in front of an Orange crowd lol :)

LOL - im happy to eat my words i didnt want them to lose!!! just making a general statement :p

yeh i know lol :)
But Australia look bloody good!

it would be a majour upset which will turn many heads worldwide if we could win this. 8 minutes left with a bit of stoppage time i think

go aussies go

alright boys! they did awesome! bring on the world cup! Ducky - NZ team stinks. They only have two premier league players... both are defenders. One is injured so won't play against Brazil... the other lets goals in all the time. remember they lost to the Solomons Island haha Sorry ljandkg :)

Well played ide say....plenty of positives coming out of that game, and hopefully harry will be ready to rock for game 1...:D

we did well to finish 1-1 with only 10 men in last half an hour. we were lucky we have a world class goalkeeper or the score would have been about 5-1. hope he keeps that form in world cup. we still have a few to come back in to the side so we are looking good to make it out of the group stage. coach gus has got these blokes playing world class football.

yeah Gus has taken their game to a new level! It used to be a few world class players that we relied on like Kewell, Viduka, Mark S and recently Marco and Cahill. Seems that everyone in the team is playing good footy right now. Even the bench players! We have more depth now... definitely on our way to being a force in soccer! Who knows maybe some of us will start collecting soccer cards :)

cliffy21 said:
yeah Gus has taken their game to a new level! It used to be a few world class players that we relied on like Kewell, Viduka, Mark S and recently Marco and Cahill. Seems that everyone in the team is playing good footy right now. Even the bench players! We have more depth now... definitely on our way to being a force in soccer! Who knows maybe some of us will start collecting soccer cards :)

i am after a soccer card from 94 ud of MJ holding soccer ball. inserts in 94 ud soccer cards.

Well done aussies, watched the first half and thought we were a slight chance after seein Viduka miss that sitter at the 30 min mark. Good games from Schwarzer and his defenders in Emerton and Neill (Blackburn Boys :) ).

One more game for us before the World Cup, go Aussies@!@@

Good effort me thinks, considering the amount of posession the dutch had..think something like 65%

Looking very good boys :D Pity the ref ruined the game, but it doesn't get much tougher than Holland in Holland :D

Back
Top Bottom